The oldest football stadium in the game, Soldier Field, is the NFL home of the Chicago Bears football team. The address of the venue, out on the south side, is 1410 S Museum Campus Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60605. Not only is the stadium home to an NFL team, but the stadium hosts soccer games (Chicago Fire), concerts, the Special Olympics, and more.
Here are some of the best food options to consider getting at the concession stands at the venue for your next event!
Classic Soldier Field Food Choices
- Classic Stadium Food: Pretzels, pizza, hot dogs, burgers, chicken tenders, peanuts, soda, beer, fries, and more throughout the concession stands at the stadium
- Kosher Grill: Hot dogs, burgers, polish sausages, pastrami sandwiches, and more out in section 325
- Wing Baskets: Hot or sweet wings with fries out in section 302
New Foods to Enjoy During a Chicago Bears Game
- Budlong Chicken: A hot chicken sandwich out in section 240
- Buona Beef: Chicago’s original Italian beef sandwich out sections 110, 144, and 430
- Chicago Cocktail Company: Signature cocktails in a wide of ranges out in sections 126, 323, 353, and 441
- Loaded Nachos and Tacos: The perfect Mexican dish to share with friends on a game day out in sections 149, 323, and 353
- Kronos Gyros: Fans looking for gyros with a wide range of toppings can head to sections 103, 126, and 440
- Heartland Hops: Chicago craft beer drink options out in sections 358 and 428
- DMK Burger Bar: Signature burgers with craft beer out in section 126
- Lightlife Plant-Based Burger: Fans looking for a vegan-friendly plant-based burger can head to sections 1410 and 300 North
- Churros: Get the classic fried dough dessert filled with sugar out in section 325
- Old Fashioned Donuts: A wide range of donuts, including chocolate, plain, glazed, and more, out in the Northwest Plaza and Dr. Pepper Patio
Can you Bring Outside Food to Soldier Field?
Bears fans can bring outside food into Soldier Field on the game day, according to chicagobears.com.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating occurs in the parking lots before every Bears football game. Check out more about the tailgating festivities with this link. Finally, fans should be familiar with Soldier Field parking to see how to save money on parking for any event!
Can you Smoke Inside the Facility?
Popular Matches Against the Chicago Bears
The Chicago Bears have a loyal and dedicated fanbase that shows up weekly to root on their team. Some matches that draw the most fan-interest are when the Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, and LA Rams visit. Other popular matches against the Chicago Bears are when the LA Rams, Seattle Seahawks, New York Giants, and San Francisco 49ers come to town.
Conclusion: Soldier Field Food
In summary, catching an NFL game or any event at Soldier Field will be a treat. The stadium is the oldest NFL venue today, which makes coming to the venue historic. While the stadium is old, the Bears update their food menu each season, so there is always something new to try when you visit!