Best Food at SeatGeek Stadium
SeatGeek Stadium is home to the National Womens Soccer League (NWSL) team, Chicago Red Stars. The venue is also home to Chicago Fire 2, part of the MLS Next Pro division. The arena’s address is 7000 S Harlem Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60455. Outside of hosting NWSL and MLS Pro matches, the venue accommodates concerts and other year-round events.
Here is the food and drink guide at SeatGeek Stadium for your next event.
Classic SeatGeek Stadium Food
- Classic Stadium Food: Polish sausages, Italian beef sandwiches, popcorn, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more
- Beer Stands: There are numerous beer stands throughout the venue offering a wide selection of drinks for fans on matchday. The beer options include light beer, domestic beer, craft beer, seltzers, and more.
- Bridgeview BBQ: Grande nachos, stadium hot dogs, popcorn, pretzel, cheese cubs, grande beer, fountain soda, water, premium beer, seltzers, and domestic beer
New Food at SeatGeek Stadium
- Red Hot Chicago: Offering the classic Chicago-style hot dog with loads of toppings and more for fans to enjoy during a game
- El Nacimiento Cantina: Signature tacos, chips, soda, water, beer, and more
- Village Grill: Pork sandwiches, veggie burgers, french fries, soda, water, beer, and more at section 134. Also, the Village Grill is a popular place to watch the game, as it has a decent view of the pitch. This area is a good meetup space to watch the game with friends if you have a large group.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Ice Cream Nachos: Fans can get ice cream nachos out in section 106
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into the Soccer Venue?
According to the Chicago Red Stars official gameday guide, fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the venue.
However, fans can bring outside food and drinks to the parking lots and tailgate before a Chicago Red Stars soccer match. If you want to save money by not buying the food at the arena, consider tailgating with family and friends before the game. Be sure to leave any bags and other items in your car after tailgating since most traditional bags and coolers can’t enter the venue.
Also, be sure to visit the SeatGeek Stadium Bag Policy guide to see what bags can come into the venue with fans.
Can You Smoke Inside the Soccer Stadium?
The only designated smoking area within SeatGeek Stadium is at the Gate C Plaza. Otherwise, the rest of the venue is a smoke-free facility.
Popular Games Against the Chicago Red Stars
One matchup that draws more interest than others is when the NJ/NY Gotham FC comes to town. If you can only attend one game during the season, consider attending this matchup at SeatGeek Stadium.
Outside of that, the Chicago Red Stars tend to draw the smallest average attendance for fans in the 2023 season at just under 4k fans. That means games won’t be sold out, so getting tickets to will be easy for most games.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at SeatGeek Stadium
The max seating capacity at SeatGeek Stadium for a soccer game is 20,000. However, that seating capacity can increase for concerts and other events.