Best Food at Scotiabank Arena
Scotiabank Arena (originally Air Canada Centre) is home to the Toronto Maple Leafs NHL team and Toronto Raptors NBA team. The venue opened in 1999 in downtown Toronto at 40 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2X2, Canada, and sits near Rogers Centre, where the Toronto Blue Jays play baseball. The venue has been home to lacrosse matches and basketball and hockey games.
Outside of sports, the stadium hosts countless concerts and events each year. Not only that, but the venue is in an area of Toronto with lots of bars and restaurants to visit.
Here is the drink and food offering guide at Scotiabank Arena.
Classic Scotiabank Arena Food
- Hogtown Gourmet Hot Dogs: Serving up bacon hot dogs, Coney Island chili dogs, Dorito dogs, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 112, 308, and 319
- The Poutinerie: There is nothing more Canadian than enjoying poutine during a basketball or hockey game. Fans can head to sections 121 and 322 to get poutine, cheese curds, fries, water, beer, soda, and more.
- Suds in the Six: Serving up craft beer out in sections 105, 116, and 323
- Tim Hortons: Everyone’s Canadian favorite coffee shop can be found in section 120
- Hot Stove Carve: Prime rib and turkey sandwiches out in sections 117 and 318
- Pizza Pizza: Fans looking for slices of pizza to enjoy during sporting events can head to sections 111, 120, 121, 306, and 321
- Molson Canadian Brewhouse: Sports fans looking for a wide selection of beer can head to section 108
New Food at Scotiabank Arena
- Mac and Cheese Boutique: Fans looking for Mac n Cheese along with grilled cheese sandwiches can head to this concession stand in section 102
- Colibri: Serving up tacos and more with a wide selection of flavors in section 119
- Leela’s: Curry beef and butter chicken, jerk chicken, and more out in section 110
- Draught Deck Beer Hall: Pub food, including rib sandwiches, chicken tenders, burgers, fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 313
- Food Junctions: Chicken tenders, buffalo tenders, Italian sausage, water, beer, soda, and more in sections 107, 120, 311, and 324.
- Cherry Street BBQ: Serving up BBQ sandwiches and more out in section 313
- St. Patties: Classic burgers, bacon burgers, and plant-based burgers out in section 122
- Draught Deck: Sports fans looking for a comfortable atmosphere to get great drink options can head to sections 313-317
- Edo Sushi: Serving up a wide selection of freshly rolled sushi for you to enjoy in section 104
Classic Dessert Choices
- Sully’s Poutine: Serving up S’more poutine dishes with tons of toppings to enjoy
- Sweet Tooth: Ice Cream for fans to enjoy on gameday can be found in various concession stands throughout the concourse
- Aloette’s: Signature lemon pies and more out in section 105
Can You Bring Outside Food into the Venue?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the stadium. However, there are plenty of bars and restaurants nearby to check out with friends before or after a game. Those places include Aria, e11even, Booster Juice, and Real Sports.
Also, consider checking out the Scotiabank Arena parking guide before driving to the venue to park. That guide can help you secure parking before your next visit. Plus, you might even pick up a few tips on how to save money on parking on gameday.
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
There is no smoking allowed inside the stadium for any event.
Popular Matches Against the Toronto Maple Leafs
The Toronto Maple Leafs are one of the most famous hockey teams in the league today. If you are looking to catch a Leafs game during the regular season, then there are specific matches that bring more intensity than others. Those matches are when the Montreal Canadiens, Boston Bruins, New York Rangers, Ottawa Senators, and Buffalo Sabres visit.
Popular Matches Against the Toronto Raptors
Catching a Toronto Raptors home game should be at the top of the list for any NBA fan. The most popular matches against the team are when the Boston Celtics, Brooklyn Nets, Philadelphia 76ers, and New York Knicks visit. Other popular games against the Raptors are when the Milwaukee Bucks, Los Angeles Lakers, and Golden State Warriors come to town.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Stadium?
A basketball game seating capacity at the venue is 19,800, while a hockey game capacity is 18,800. For all other events, like concerts, the venue can hold closer to 20k fans.