Best Food at SAP Center
SAP Center (formerly the San Jose Arena and HP Pavilion at San Jose) is home to the San Jose Sharks NHL team. The stadium opened in 1993 in downtown San Jose at 525 W Santa Clara St, San Jose, California 95113. The stadium, also known as the Shark Tank, is about seven miles away from Levi’s Stadium, where the San Francisco 49ers play football.
Outside of hosting hockey games, SAP Center presents plenty of other year-round events. Those events include concerts, performances, shows, business meetings, and more.
Here is the complete SAP Center food guide!
Classic SAP Center Food
- Drink MKT: Fans looking for quick snacks and drinks to grab during a game can head to section 104 on the concourse level.
- Grill Works: Fries, cheeseburgers, hamburgers, hot dogs, water, beer, soda, and more out in section 123
- Tenders Love and Chicken: Tasty chicken tenders, fries, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 106 and 123
- Hat Trick: Tacos, burritos, quesadillas, chips, and more out in section 107
- Organic Coup: Fans looking for organic chicken sandwiches, organic tater tots, organic beer, and organic vodka lemonade can head to section 118
- Craft Beer Central: Serving up a wide range of alcoholic drink options, can head to sections 210 and 223
- Sticks: Serving up organic chicken, noodles, egg rolls, and more in section 120
New Food at SAP Center
- John Dough: Fans looking to build their own pizza to enjoy during a hockey game can head to section 107
- Konjoe Burger: Signature burgers, fries, water, beer, soda, and more in section 109
- The Shop: Burgers, cheeseburgers, pastrami sandwiches, and more in section 111
- Shark Boardwalk: Serving up fries, sandwiches, milkshakes, water, beer, soda, and more in section 112
- Sushi Confidential: Signature sushi rolls, bowls, poke tacos, water, beer, soda, and more in section 223
- Nourish: Fans looking for healthy food options during a game should head to section 220. At Nourish, fans will find fresh salads, baked potatoes, and more. Plus, hockey fans can build their salad as well.
- Hula Truck: Delicious poke bowls, nachos, Hawaiian BBQ, and more in section 116
- Smoking Pig BBQ: Fans looking for a wide selection of BBQ brisket dishes can head to section 206
- NorCal Brewing: Fans looking for craft beer to enjoy during a game can find this stand on the club level at the stadium
Classic Dessert Choices
- Ritas: Italian Ice, frozen custard, and more in section 110
- Cream: Warm ice cream cookie sandwiches out in section 126
- Club 112: Serving up gelato in a wide range of flavors in the North Club section
- Cookie Nachos: Fans looking for a tasty dessert option should head to the South Club section. The cookie nachos include gummy worms, ice cream, sprinkles, rock candy, chocolate, and more.
Can You Bring Outside Food into the Venue?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the hockey stadium. However, there are a few places to check out to grab food or drinks before a hockey game near the venue. Those places include Floodcraft Brewing, Whole Foods, Hannah Coffee, and Henry’s World Famous Hi-Life.
Also, be sure to check out the SAP Center parking guide. Checking out that guide can help you secure a parking spot near the stadium for your next event. Plus, you might also be able to save money on a parking spot.
Can You Smoke Inside the Stadium?
There is no smoking allowed inside SAP Center.
Popular Matches Against the San Jose Sharks
Sharks fans look forward to specific home matches each season more than others. Some of those big matches include the Los Angeles Kings, Colorado Avalanche, and Dallas Stars coming to town. Other popular games at the stadium are when the Detroit Red Wings, Anaheim Ducks, and Seattle Kraken visit.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Stadium?
The hockey game seating capacity at SAP Center is 17,562. For all other events, like concerts and performances, the seating capacity can grow closer to 20k.