Raymond James Stadium is the home of the 2020 NFL Super Bowl Champions, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The stadium sits out at 4201 N. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa, Florida 33607. Not only does the stadium host the Bucs, but there are plenty of other events that occur at the venue year around.
Here are some of the best food options to get when catching a game or event at the stadium!
Classic Raymond James Stadium Food Choices
- Classic Meals: Fans can find classic meals like burgers, fries, peanuts, popcorn, hot dogs, water, soda, and beer throughout the venue
- Little Caesars Pizza: Serving up individual pizzas including cheese, pepperoni, veggie, beer, water, and more with two on the main level and two in the 300 level
- Pizza Plant: Pizzas along with loaded Italian sausage sandwiches
- Tampa Fried Chicken: Fried chicken with wave fries at the concession stands in the 300 level
- Crafty Dogs: Fans looking for hot dogs with a twist can find these stands throughout the venue
- Vizzy Hard Seltzer: Fans looking for hard seltzer to drink on game day can find these stands throughout the venue
New Foods to Enjoy During a Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game
- Cannon Fire BBQ: Kettle chips with BBQ pulled pork and brisket sandwiches
- Aussie Grill: The signature bacon cheeseburger with cheese, pickles, and more outside the Fifth Third Bank Gate
- Coppertail Brewing Company: Signature cocktails and craft beers with signature cans
- The Taste of Tampa: Serving up Cuban sandwiches and more
- Winghouse: Fans looking boneless wings, the Blacksmith Bacon burger, and curly fries should head to the main concourse and 300 level to get this cuisine
- Refillable Popcorn Bucket: Fans looking to share popcorn between friends on gameday can find these stands throughout the concession stands
- Ice Cream Sundaes + Frozen Yogurt: Fans looking for something cool and sweet to eat during a football game can find plenty of ice cream and frozen yogurt stands around the venue.
Can you Bring Outside Food into Raymond James Stadium?
According to Raymondjaesstadium.com, fans can’t bring in any outside food in the venue. Be sure to visit that link to see the exceptions for bringing outside food to the stadium.
Also, be sure to visit the Raymond James Stadium Bag Policy guide to see what bags can and can’t enter the arena.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating occurs in the parking lots at Raymond James Stadium before every home game. Tailgating festivities and parties continue up till kickoff. Be sure to visit the Raymond James Stadium parking tips to see how to save money on parking to make your game day experience even better!
Can you Smoke in the Facility?
There is no smoking inside the facility for any event, concert, of game.
Popular Matches Against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers are one of the more popular teams currently in the league with Tom Brady and after winning the 2020 Super Bowl. With that being the case, most games at Raymond James Stadium are sold out to watch the home team play football. Expect the most fan interest when the New Orleans Saints, Carolina Panthers, and Atlanta Falcons come and visit.
How Many Super Bowls Have the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Won?
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have won two Super Bowl Championships in their franchise. Their most recent Super Bowl victory came in 2020, while their first came in 2022. The 2020 Super Bowl victory took place at Raymond James Stadium, which made the victory even more special to do that in your own venue.
Average Gameday Attendance at Raymond James Stadium
With Tom Brady being on the Buccaneers, interest in the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is at an all-time high. With that being the case, the stadium is now sold out for each football game. The venue can sit over 65k fans comfortably for each game.
Conclusion: Raymond James Stadium Food
In summary, catching a football game or any event at the Tampa Stadium is fantastic. Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski joining the team in 2020 (and winning Super Bowl lv) has brought a new winning focus to the Tampa Bay Area. Not only is the group and organization looking to win another Super Bowl on the field, but they continue to update their food menu to make the viewing experience the best it can be when catching a game at the venue. Head back to the stadium next season so you can see what is new to try and eat!