Raymond James Stadium is the home of the 2020 NFL Super Bowl Champions, Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The stadium sits out at 4201 N. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa, Florida 33607. Not only does the stadium host the Bucs, but there are plenty of other events that occur at the venue year around. Here are some of the best food options to get when catching a game or event at the stadium!
Classic Raymond James Stadium Food Choices
View this post on Instagram
- Little Caesars Pizza: Serving up individual pizzas including cheese, pepperoni, veggie, and more with two on the main level and two in the 300 level
- Tampa Fried Chicken: Fried chicken with wave fries at the concession stands in the 300 level
- Crafty Dogs: Fans looking for hot dogs with a twist can find these stands throughout the venue
- The Taste of Tampa: Serving up Cuban sandwiches and more
- Winghouse: Fans looking boneless wings, the Blacksmith Bacon burger, and curly fries should head to the main concourse and 300 level to get this cuisine
- Vizzy Hard Seltzer: Fans looking for hard seltzer to drink on game day can find these stands throughout the venue
New Foods to Enjoy During a Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game
- Cannon Fire BBQ: Kettle chips with BBQ pulled pork and brisket sandwiches
- Aussie Grill: The signature bacon cheeseburger with cheese, pickles, and more outside the Fifth Third Bank Gate
- Coppertail Brewing Company: Signature cocktails and craft beers with signature cans
Refillable Popcorn Bucket: Fans looking to share popcorn between friends on gameday can find these stands throughout the concession stands
Can you Bring Outside Food to Raymond James Stadium?
According to Raymondjaesstadium.com, fans can’t bring in any outside food in the venue. Be sure to visit that link to see the exceptions for bringing outside food to the stadium.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating occurs in the parking lots at Raymond James Stadium before every home game. Tailgating festivities and parties continue up till kickoff. Be sure to visit the Raymond James Stadium parking tips to see how to save money on parking to make your game day experience even better!
In summary, catching a football game or any event at the Tampa Stadium is fantastic. Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski joining the team in 20202 (and winning Super Bowl lv) has brought a new winning focus to the Tampa Bay Area. Not only is the group and organization looking to win another Super owl on the field, but they continue to update their food menu to make the viewing experience the best it can be when catching a game at the venue.