Best Food at Paycom Center Food
Paycom Center (originally Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma City Arena, and Forde Center) is home to the Oklahoma City Thunder NBA team. The venue opened in 2002 in downtown Oklahoma City at 100 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102. Outside of hosting Thunder games, the venue hosts concerts, convention center events, performances, shows, events, and more year-round.
Here is the Paycom Center food guide to know about before going to a home game or event at the arena.
Classic Paycom Center Food
- Schwabs: New York hot dogs, peanuts, soda, water, draft beer, Footlong Thunder dogs, and more in section 101
- Full Court Press: Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, soda, gyro, grilled cheese, and more out in section 102
- Pizza Hut: Serving up personal pizzas to enjoy on gameday at section 321
- FastBreak: Nachos, cotton candy, beer, craft beer, chili dogs, hot dogs, peanuts, pretzels, and more out in sections 104 and 301
- Taco Camion: Nachos, tacos, water, soda, beer, and more out in section 107
- Wing n It: Fans looking for bone and boneless wings can head to section 111
- Loud City: Serving up classic meals like hot dogs, cheeseburgers, hamburgers, cotton candy, pretzels, chips, French Fries, and more out in section 309
- Coop Craft Beer Cart: Serving up craft beer in many different flavors out in section 102
- Corona Cart: Fans looking to enjoy a corona and more can head to section 319
New Food at Paycom Center
- Chop N’ Block: BBQ nachos, BBQ hot dogs, peanuts, and more out in section 115
- Mazzios: Personal pizza in cheese, pepperoni, and more out in sections 12 and 119
- Alley Coop: Popcorn chicken, chicken tenders, onion rings, wing baskets, and more in the concourse at section 332
- On The Rocks Cocktails: Sering up signature cocktail drinks, High Noon, Wine, and more out in section 327
- Hoops & Hops: Fans looking for a wide selection of IPA drinks, wine, and more can head to section 105
- Budweiser Brew House: Serving up classic pub-style food, drinks, and more out in section 116
- Old No.7 Club: Signature drinks, food, and more out in section 116
- Slam Burger: Signature classic hamburgers along with the impossible burger, fries, onion rings, soda, water, draft beer, and more out in section 117
Classic Dessert Choices
- Candy Cort: Popcorn, candy, and more out in sections 105 and 109
- Ice Cream Cart: Sergin up a wide selection of ice cream flavors out in section 102
- Dip N Dots: Fans looking for the signature ice cream treat can head to section 106
- Top-A-Waffle: Serving up warm waffles with tons of toppings out in section 108
- Popcorn Cart: Offering up many different flavors of popcorn out in section 106
Can You Bring Outside Food into the Venue?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the venue for sporting and other events. However, there are plenty of nearby bars and restaurants for fans to visit before heading to a Thunder game. Those bars and restaurants include Spark, Social Capital, Mahogany Prime, and 10 North Grille.
Finally, be sure to check out the Pacom Center parking guide. Checking out that guide can help you secure parking before driving to the arena. Also, you will probably save money on parking as well by using that link!
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
There is no smoking of any kind at the venue.
Popular Matches Against the Oklahoma City Thunder
The Oklahoma City Thunder are one of the more popular franchises in the NBA today. Specific matches during the regular season tend to draw more fan support than others. Those matches are when the Los Angeles Lakers, Utah Jazz, Dallas Mavericks, and Golden State Warriors come to town.
Also, when the Thunder make the playoffs, this venue is one of the loudest due to their fans.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue
The seating capacity for a basketball game is 18,203. The seating capacity for other events outside of basketball can change depending on the occasion.