Paul Brown Stadium is the home of the Cincinnati Bengals football team in Ohio. Since opening in 2000 at1 Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH 45202, the football stadium has hosted many events outside of NFL games, including college football games, concerts, and more.
Here are some of the best food options to get when catching a game or event at the stadium!
Classic Paul Brown Stadium Food Choices
- Classic Meals: Burgers, French Fries, chicken tenders, pretzels, hot dogs, gold star chili, nachos, beer, and more are all through the concession stands on the 100, 200, and 300 levels
- Papa John’s Pizza: Cheese, pepperoni, meat, veggie, and more pizza is throughout the stadium to get on game day at the concessions stands.
- Queen City Tap Houe Bar: Fans looking for casual comfort food with beer can head over to section 106 and 109
- Tacos Stand: Beef, chicken, and more type of tacos are at the stand near section 130
- Cheesesteak Stand: Fans looking for a delicious and hot cheesesteak sandwich can head over to section 158 and 339
New Foods to Enjoy During a Cincinnati Bengals Game
- Who Dey Melt Grill: A wide range of grilled cheese sandwiches and meats out in section 149
- Gold Star Chili: Fans looking for warm and delicious chili on a cold day can find concession stands selling this throughout the venue
- Buffalo Wings and Rings: Boneless wings with many different types of sauces out in section 122
- Queen City Taphouse: A wide selection of local craft beer and bar food out in section 104
- Cocktail Bars: Head over to sections 109, 124, 131, 139, 155, 160, 308, and 340 for signature drinks
You will find classic desserts like ice cream in many concession stands around the venue to get on game day.
Can you Bring Outside Food to Paul Brown Stadium?
According to https://www.cincinnatistadium.net/rules/, all outside food and drinks are prohibited from entering the stadium.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating occurs before every home game at Paul Brown Stadium. Parking lots open four hours before kickoff and stay running for two hours after the final whistle. You can learn more about the tailgating rules with this link.
Also, be sure to visit the Paul Brown Stadium parking tips to see how to save money on parking for game day or any event.
Can you Smoke Inside the Facility?
There is no smoking allowed in the seats at Paul Brown Stadium. However, fans looking to smoke can do so in the designated smoking areas outside the venue.
Popular Matches Against the Cincinnati Bengals
After coming off a recent Super Bowl performance, you can expect there to be even more fan-interest for attending Bengals’ games at home. Some of the biggest matches that bring the most energy to the stadium is when the Cleveland Browns, Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, and Pittsburgh Steelers visit. Other popular games against the Bengals at home are when the Kansas City Chiefs, Tennessee Titans, and Baltimore Ravens come to town.
Conclusion: Paul Brown Stadium Food
In summary, catching a game at Paul Brown Stadium (The Jungle) is always a treat. The stadium’s architecture gives fans glimpses of the Ohio River and the city skyline, which is a nice touch for Bengals fans to show off to visiting fans at the game. Also, the football stadium sits close to Great American Ball Park, which is where the Cincinnati Reds play baseball. Finally, the Bengals continue to update their food menu each season, so there is always something new to try every year when you visit!