Best Food at Oracle Park
Oracle Park is home to the 2014 World Series Champions San Francisco Giants out in San Francisco, California. Oracle Park opened up in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2000 and has been a favorite fan destination ever since. Not only is the stadium new and on the water, but it also has some of the best food for Giants’ fans to enjoy.
Here is the breakdown of the food at Oracle Park to get during a baseball game.
Classic Oracle Park Food Choices
- Doggie Diner: Giants hot dogs, bratwurst, gourmet sausages, nachos, onions, peanuts, pretzels, onions, and more. The bratwurst and hot dogs are served on a sourdough roll, making the entire sandwich that much better.
- Super-Duper Burger: Humanely raised beef, fries, pickles, and more served on artisanal buns.
- Great House of Brews: Throughout the venue, you will find fantastic craft beers to enjoy. Some breweries include Moonraker Temescal Brewing, Russian River Brewing, and more.
- Tony Gemignani’s Slice House: Get authentic Italian pizza by the slice during the game.
New Food at Oracle Park
- The Garden: Fans can enjoy healthy food options during the game day like fruits, vegetables, gluten-free flatbreads, smoothies, juices, and more behind the center-field wall. Fans can also enjoy soft-serve ice cream with fruit and get an excellent view level of the action all from the center field.
- Gilroy Garlic Fries: Serving up delicious garlic fries perfect for sharing with someone or have by yourself. The fries even come in a helmet, which makes carrying this around the MLB park easy.
- Mission Street: Build your own tacos and burritos with beef, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, and more
- Pita Gyros: Serving up lamb gyros, lettuce, onions, and more
- Orlando’s Caribbean BBQ: Serving up pork and chicken carnitas, salsa, beans, rice, and more
- Crazy Crab’s: Crab sandwiches, New England Clam Chowder, shrimp, and more
- Outta Here Cheesesteaks: Serving up famous Philly cheesesteaks for fans to enjoy. Also, you can find veggie options instead of steak and chicken to eat.
- Public House: Fans looking to enjoy fried chicken during home games should check out Public House. Public House offers fried chicken, pulled pork sliders, chips, and the meatless Impossible Burger.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Ghirardelli Chocolate: Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge, whipped cream, and a cherry in a waffle cone
- Dippin’ Dots: Small balls of ice cream in rainbow colors to enjoy during a Giants game
- Doughp kiosk: Fans looking for a scoop of cookie dough to enjoy can buy this at this kiosk. The two flavors to try include rider or Die (Chocolate Chip) and Cookie Monsta (oreo cookies with blue cookie dough)
Can You Bring Your Food into Oracle Park?
According to Find Any Answer and SF Curbed, fans can bring their own food to the ballpark. In addition to food, Giants’ fans can also bring in a sealed bottle of water, but it must be plastic. Finally, all items that fans bring into the stadium are subject to a search.
Can You Smoke Inside the Facility?
Popular Matches Against the San Francisco Giants
The San Francisco Giants are one of the more popular teams in Major League Baseball. Not only is their team full of talent, but they also play in one of the best ballparks in the game, which makes it a top destination for visiting fans to visit. Expect large crowds when the Los Angeles Dodgers, San Diego Padres, and the New York Mets visit.
Fans looking for cheaper tickets to Oracle Park should consider going to a weekday baseball game. Weekday baseball games tend to be much cheaper than during the weekends. If possible, try and get a game against the Arizona Diamondbacks, Colorado Rockies, Cincinnati Reds, or Pittsburgh Pirates since those prices will be less expensive.
How Many World Series Championships Have the San Francisco Giants Won?
As a franchise, the Giants have won eight World Series titles. Five of those titles came when they were the New York Giants. Playing as the San Francisco Giants, the team has won the World Series three times. Those three World Series Championships took place in 2010, 2012, and 2014.
What is the Average Attendance at Oracle Park for a Baseball Game?
2021 had a limit on the number of fans that could go to baseball games. With that being said, Oracle Park was in the middle of the league via average game attendance. For that 2021 season, an average of 20k fans would show up to watch the Giants play baseball.
Oracle Park can hold 41,503 fans for baseball.
Conclusion: Oracle Park Food
In conclusion, Oracle Park (previously AT&T Park) has many features for fans to enjoy. The stadium is new, on the water, has great weather, and has some fantastic food options to enjoy. In addition to that, the Giants are a historically good team, so you get to watch some great baseball as well. Plus, you can even watch the game for free for a bit along McCovey Cove.
If you are looking for Oracle Park parking tips, check out that link. Sometimes it isn’t easy finding parking near 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107, so that link should help!