Best Food at Oracle Park
Oracle Park is home to the 2014 World Series Champions San Francisco Giants out in San Francisco, California. Oracle park opened up in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2000 and is a favorite fan destination ever since. Not only is the stadium new and on the water, but it also has some of the best food for Giants’ fans to enjoy. Here is the breakdown of the food at Oracle Park.
Classic Oracle Park Food Choices
- Doggie Diner: Giants hot dogs, bratwurst, gourmet sausages, nachos, onions, peanuts, pretzels, onions, and more. The bratwurst and hot dogs are served on a sourdough roll, making the entire sandwich that much better.
- Super-Duper Burger: Humanely raised beef, fries, pickles, and more served on artisanal buns.
- Great House of Brews: Throughout the venue, you will find fantastic craft beers to enjoy. Some breweries include Moonraker Temescal Brewing, Russian River Brewing, and more.
- Tony Gemignani’s Slice House: Get authentic Italian pizza by the slice during the game.
New Food at Oracle Park
View this post on Instagram
- The Garden: Fans can enjoy healthy food options during the game day like fruits, vegetables, gluten-free flatbreads, smoothies, juices, and more behind the center-field wall. Fans can also enjoy soft-serve ice cream with fruit and get an excellent view level of the action all from the center field.
- Gilroy Garlic Fries: Serving up delicious garlic fries perfect for sharing with someone or have by yourself. The fries even come in a helmet, which makes carrying this around the MLB park easy.
- Mission Street: Build your own tacos and burritos with beef, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, and more
- Pita Gyros: Serving up lamb gyros, lettuce, onions, and more
- Orlando’s Caribbean BBQ: Serving up pork and chicken carnitas, salsa, beans, rice, and more
- Crazy Crab’s: Crab sandwiches, New England Clam Chowder, shrimp, and more
- Outta Here Cheesesteaks: Serving up famous Philly cheesesteaks for fans to enjoy. Also, you can find veggie options instead of steak and chicken to eat.
- Public House: Fans looking to enjoy fried chicken during home games should check out Public House. Public House offers fried chicken, pulled pork sliders, chips, and the meatless Impossible Burger.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Ghirardelli Chocolate: Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge, whipped cream, and a cherry in a waffle cone
- Dippin’ Dots: Small balls of ice cream in rainbow colors to enjoy during a Giants game
- Doughp kiosk: Fans looking for a scoop of cookie dough to enjoy can buy this at this kiosk. The two flavors to try include rider or Die (Chocolate Chip) and Cookie Monsta (oreo cookies with blue cookie dough)
Can You Bring Your Food into Oracle Park?
According to Find Any Answer and SF Curbed, fans can bring their own food to the ballpark. In addition to food, Giants’ fans can also bring in a sealed bottle of water, but it must be plastic. Finally, all items that fans bring into the stadium are subject to a search.
In conclusion, Oracle Park (previously AT&T Park) has many features for fans to enjoy. The stadium is new, it’s on the water, has incredible ballpark food, and some fantastic food options to enjoy. In addition to that, the Giants are a historically good team, so you get to watch some great baseball as well. Plus, you can even watch the game for free for a bit along McCovey Cove.
If you are looking for Oracle Park parking tips, check out that link. Sometimes it isn’t easy finding parking near 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107, so that link should help!