Best Food at ONEOK Field
ONEOK Field is home to the Tulsa Drillers Double-A Baseball team for the Los Angeles Dodgers MLB squad. Since the ballpark opened in 2010, it has gone through numerous changes within the concourse to enhance the game day experience for fans. One of the ways of strengthening the ballpark experience for fans has been improving the food and drink options they offer at the ballpark.
Here is the complete ONEOK Field food and drink options you can get when coming to the ballpark!
Classic ONEOK Field Food
- Steakadelphia: Philly cheesesteaks, chicken cheesesteaks, soda, water, beer, and more in section 116
- Mazzio’s Italian Eatery: Cheese and pepperoni pizza, soda, water, beer, and more in section 112
- Taste of Tulsa: Fried okra, BBQ sandwiches, and tacos
- Home Run Grill: Classic ballpark food, including hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, popcorn, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more
- ONEOK Field Favorites: Walking tacos, frito chili pies, pizza, brats, corn dogs, nacho supreme, popcorn, freies, jumbo pretzels, soda, water, beer, seltzers, and more
- Grab and Go Market: Offering snacks, soda, water, and more in sections 104 and 111
- Portable Beer Carts: Fans will find plenty of portable beer carts throughout the concourse where they can grab a drink from. Drink choices include domestic beer, craft beer, seltzers, and more
- Hop and String Brewery Bar: There is a big bar out in the left field where fans can grab a drink and watch the game. Fans will find a wide selection of drink choices from this location. Also, this is a great area to hang out at with friends if you have a big group with you for the game
- Sieg’s Sausage: Smoked sausage and more in section 107
New Food to Enjoy at ONEOK Field
- Smokies BBQ: BBQ sandwiches, BBQ nachos, soda, water, beer, and more in section 114
- Burgertopia: Signature hamburgers, cheeseburgers, French Fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 111
- Wildcatter Cafe: Hot dogs, chicken wings, chicken sandwiches, soda, water, and beer, in section 104
- T-Town Tuesdays: Garlic fries, porkchop sandwiches, soft pretzels, and more
- Marshall Brewing: Offering craft beer and more in section 106
Classic Dessert Choices
- Frozen Zones: Ice cream and specialty frozen drinks
- Popcorn and Cracker Jacks: Most of the concession stands throughout the venue sell popcorn and cracker jacks
- Ice Cream Bars: Most concession stands at the ballpark sell ice cream to pick up to enjoy during a game
- Dippin Dots: Fans can pick up Dippin Dots ice cream in sections 103 and 112
- Hornsby’s Ice Cream Parlor: Offering a wide range of ice cream flavors to get to enjoy during a game in section 107
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into ONEOK Field?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into ONEOK Field. Feel free to visit the team’s A-Z guide to learn more about the ballpark rules.
Also, be sure to visit the ONEOK Field Bag Policy guide.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
Fans looking to grab food before a game at a place nearby the MiLB venue have multiple places to consider. Some places include Wanda J’s Next Generation, Cobbler Mom, French Hen, Duet, and Lefty’s in Greenwood. Fans should arrive a few hours before the first pitch to explore the area around the ballpark since there are countless places to grab drinks and food before a game.
Promotional Games to Visit
There are multiple promotional games during the season that fans look forward to each year. Some promotions allow you to bring your dog to the ballpark, while others offer discounts on hot dogs, soda, and beer. Be sure to visit the team’s promotional calendar to see their offerings.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Minor League Baseball Ballpark
The max seating capacity at the ballpark for a baseball game is 7,833.