Best Food at Nationals Park
Nationals Park is home to the 2019 World Series Champions Washington Nationals out in Washington, DC. The venue opened up in 2008 and continues to be one of the best MLB stadiums in the game today. Not only is ballpark new and modern, but the food menu at the stadium continues to get better each season. Here are some of the best food options to consider when catching a Washington Nationals game.
Classic Nationals Park Food Choices
- Enzo’s Pizza: Italian pizza slices including cheese, pepperoni, meatball, veggie, and more out in sections 115, 214, 225, and 310.
- Haute Dogs & Fries: Serving up chili dogs, DC dogs, Chicago dogs, hot dogs, and Banh Mi. You are getting the best spread of hot dogs that you can find in section 105
- Shake Shack: Get delicious hamburgers, cheeseburgers, French Fries, milkshakes, and more out in section 240
- Box Frites: Belgium-style fries in both traditional and spicy out in section 240. These frites make it the perfect ballpark snack to share with someone or enjoy for yourself.
- Bud Light Loft: The name speaks for itself, but it is a great place to sit or stand with friends, drink beer, and watch the game from left field. If you are looking for a casual place to enjoy baseball with friends, you should get to the Budweiser section early since it fills up fast.
- District Drafts: Fans looking for more local and craft beers should visit one of the many beer locations throughout the venue.
- Gluten-Free Grill: Out in the center field plaza, fans can enjoy countless gluten-free food, including pizza, beer, and sandwiches
New Food at Nats Park
View this post on Instagram
- Chesapeake Crab Cake Company: If you are looking for a real DC treat, you need to get the crab cakes with kettle chips out in sections 114 and 308
- Ben’s Chili Bowl: A hot dog smothered in chili served on a warm bun in concession stands 109, 140, and 315
- Nacho BarSection: Nacho fans can rejoice at the loaded nachos served with guacamole, cheese, black beans, sour cream, and more in section 217
- El Verano Taqueria: A modern Mexican taco stand that serves up everything you would expect in your taco. Check out this taco food section in section 233
- G Sandwich Shop by Mike Isabella: Serving up chicken parmesan sandwiches, Italian heroes, and even vegetarian options like Buffalo Cauliflower. Check out this treat in section 136.
- Pinch Dumplings: Fans looking for something different to eat at the game should visit Pinch Dumplings. Pinch Dumplins offers dumplings from pork to vegetarian, so there is something for everyone. Visit section 302 to get a few dumplings to eat during the game.
- Old Hickory BBQ: Serving up slow-smoked brisket out in section 301
- Hank’s Oyster Bar: Lobster rolls, oysters, shrimp, clam chowder, and more out in section 106
- Harris Creek Oyster Co: Freshly shucked bivalves out in section 243
- Fuku: Serving up waffle fries and fried chicken sandwiches out in section 238
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dippin Dots: You will find plenty of Dippin Dots stands serving ice cream in a wide-range of flavors to enjoy
- District Doughnut: Warm and delicious doughnuts for fans to enjoy out in section 107
- Fluffy Thoughts: Cupcakes, cookies, cake pops, and more out-ins section 135
Can You Bring Your Food into Nationals Park?
According to MLB.com, Nationals fans can bring single-serving food items into the venue in an approved bag. All food items are subject to be screened as fans walk into the stadium. Washington Nationals fans can also bring in a clear plastic bottle of water that has not been open into the ballpark.
In conclusion, Nationals Park has many features for fans to enjoy. The stadium is new, the team is exciting, it is one block from the Navy Yard ballpark station, and the ballpark food continues updating each season. Finally, if you plan to drive to the venue out in Washington, DC, check out the Nationals Park parking tips!