Last updated on October 16th, 2023 at 03:15 pm
Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium is home to the West Virginia Mountaineers college football team. Since opening in 1980, the venue has undergone numerous renovations and expansions to help modernize and improve the gameday experience for fans coming to the arena for a game. One of the ways the team has also enhanced the game day atmosphere of attending a game is by revamping their food and drink choices throughout their concession stands.
Here is the complete food and drink guide at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium for your next game.
Classic Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium Food
- Red Zone Grill: Loaded fries, hot dogs, pepperoni rolls, popcorn, peanuts, soda, water, beer, and more at the northwest gate and Southwest Gate
- Field Goal Fare: Hot dogs, nachos and cheese, popcorn, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more at the Northwest Gate and Southeast Gate
- Scrimmage Stand: BBQ pork sandwiches, nachos and cheese, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more at the Northwest Gate and East Gate
- Mountaineer Grill: Loaded pierogies, sausage, hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more at the Northwest Gate and East Gate
- Sideline Snacks: Hot dogs, pepperoni rolls, Philly cheesesteaks, peanuts, and more at the West Gate and East Gate
- Endzone Eats: Nachos, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more at the South Gate
- Portable Beer Carts: There are numerous beer carts throughout the concourse to grab a drink from during a game
New Food at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium
- Gridiron Grill: Black bean burgers, signature burgers, grilled chicken, fries, nachos, soda, water, beer, and more at the West Gate and East Gate
- RedZone Grill: Signature burgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken, fries, soda, water, beer, and more at the Southwest Gate
- Craft Corner: Fans looking for top craft beer choices can find them at the Southwest gate
- Walking Taco: There are a few taco stands throughout the stadium
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dippin Dots: There are numerous Dippin Dot carts throughout the stadium to grab ice cream at
- Candy: Fans can pick up candy from most of the concession stands throughout the venue
- Soft Pretzels / Popcorn: Most concession stands have soft pretzels and popcorn to get
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the West Virginia Mountaineers college football stadium. Visit the team’s A-Z guide for more information on what fans can’t bring into the arena.
Can You Tailgate Before a West Virginia Mountaineers College Football Game?
Tailgating occurs in the parking lots before every Virginia Mountaineers college football home game. The West Virginia University campus parking lots open up at 7:00 a.m. for Saturday games. Fans will be grilling in the parking lots and eating all sorts of food before the game. Just remember that whatever food you bring to tailgating can’t come with you inside the stadium.
Visit the team’s official tailgating guide to learn more.
Greg Kristan, owner of The Stadium Reviews, LLC and TM Blast, LLC, brings his extensive experience visiting over half of the MLB ballparks, along with numerous MLS, NHL, NBA, and NFL venues, to provide in-depth coverage on the bag policy, food options, and parking. He has also been interviewed about his experiences on several sports podcasts.