Best Food at Miller Park
American Family Field is the ballpark home to the MLB Milwaukee Brewers team out in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Since 2001, Miller Park continues to add new food choices for Brewers fans to enjoy each season. Below are some of the best food at Miller Park. If you are looking for American Family Field parking, you can visit that link as well. Finally, you can also read about my review of the venue here.
Classic Miller Park Food Choices
View this post on Instagram
- Traditional Food Options: Brats, Nachos, pretzels, bratwurst, and Hotdogs
- Bernie’s Bavarian Pretzel: Soft German styled pretzels dipped in cheese
- AJ Bombers Burgers: Offering burgers, Klement’s sausages, and brats, cheese curds, custards, and more
New Food at Miller Park
- Elote en Vaso: Gluten-free grilled corn with a hint of chili powder, jalapeno, cheese, and more
- Twister Cheese Fry (Wisconsin Ultimate Cheese Fry): Crispy craft beer twister fries dipped in Sargento cheddar cheese sauce and cheese curds
- Smoke Shack: BBQ chicken sandwich with chipotle sauce, lime juice, horseradish sauce, and more
Classic Dessert Choices
- Pearl Sugar Waffle: Belgium style liege waffles loaded with powder sugar, chocolate, and more
- Pete’s Pops: Offering popsicle flavors including salted watermelon lemonade, red berry, malted chocolate, avocado, fudgesicle, ice coffee, and more.
Can you Bring Food and Drinks into Miller Park?
You can bring food into Miller Park. Regarding drinks, you can’t bring in any liquid that includes glass, cans, containers, and any type of alcohol.
Miller Park has some of the best food options to try at any ballpark in the game today. With a retractable roof, you can always expect baseball games to take place without the worry about the weather. In addition to great food, Miller Park is known for great tailgate parties before the first pitch, so arrive early for that. Finally, you can also witness the Milwaukee Brewers Sausage Race live!