MetLife Stadium is the home of the New York Jets / New York Giants football team in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The stadium sits at 1 MetLife Stadium Dr, East Rutherford, NJ 07073, and is about twelve miles from New York City. Outside of Jets and Giants football games, the stadium hosts concerts, monster jam events, soccer games, etc.
Here are some of the best food options to get that venue when you visit!
Classic MetLife Stadium Food Choices
View this post on Instagram
- Bubba Burger: Serving up burgers, chicken tenders, pretzels, hot dogs, fries, soft drinks, and more throughout the stadium
- Deli: Wraps, fresh fruit cups, soda, subs, and more out in sections 146, 210, 242, 306, and 330
- Pizza: Classic cheese, pepperoni, veggie, and more pizza throughout the stadium
- Cheesesteak: The classic Philly cheesesteak with meat, cheese, onions, peppers, and more
- Fat Rooster: Spicy chicken sandwiches out in sections 101, 212, 240, and 317
- Liberty Sausage: Chicken sausage and more out in MetLife Central
- WingMan NYC: Bone and boneless wings with a wide range of sauces out in sections 121, 213, 241, and 339
- Angry Orchard Cider: Fans looking for hard apple cider should head to sections 146 and 320
New Foods to Enjoy During a New York Jets / New York Giants Game
- Cheetos Popcorn: Cheetos popcorn is perfect for sharing with friends during a game out in section 329
- Bahnbekyu: Korean BBQ pulled pork, coleslaw, cabbage, and more out in MetLife Central
- Lucky’s: Asian inspired dishes and beer out section 315
- Beers of the World: Fans looking for a wide selection of beers should head to sections 106, 121, 246, 320, 326, 336, and 345
- Craft Beer Zone: Fans looking for local craft beer drink options should head to 146 and 320
- Nonna Fusco’s Kitchen: Meatball sandwiches out in sections 118, 215, and 239
- Taco’s Raquerors: Tacos, burritos, rice and beans, and more out in sections 117, 217, 234, and 313
- Rita’s: Frozen custard throughout the concession stands at the stadium
- Mrs. Fields: Cookies, brownies, hot chocolate, and more throughout the concession stands at the football stadium
Can you Bring Outside Food to MetLife Stadium?
According to Metlifestadium.com, fans can bring outside food into MetLife Stadium. Be sure to visit that link to learn what items you can and can’t bring in via the bag policy into the NFL stadium on game day.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating occurs in the parking lots before the kickoff during each home game at MetLife stadium. You can learn more about the tailgating rules with this link. Also, check out the MetLife Stadium parking tips to find ways to save on parking before your next visit!
Can You Smoke at the Facility?
There is no smoking in the seats at MetLife Stadium for any event. However, there are smoking options along the Plaza level. Please visit this link to learn more about where you can smoke at the venue.
In summary, catching a New York Jets game / New York Giants game is always a treat when coming to the Meadowlands Sports Complex stadium. Jets fans / Giants fans are passionate about their team, so the experience of catching a game live is entirely different than what you see on TV. Also, the stadium continues updating its food menu each season, so there is always something new to try when you visit again!