Lucas Oil Stadium is the NFL home of the Indianapolis Colts football team. The stadium sits out at 500 South Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis, Indiana 46225. Not only does the stadium have Football games, but plenty of other events like concerts, soccer, basketball tournaments take place at the venue each season.
Here are some of the best food and drink options to try when visiting the stadium for any event or football home game!
Classic Lucas Oil Stadium Food Choices
- Jumbo Colts Forged Hot Dog: The classic hot dog out in section 132
- Chicken Strip Basket: Get tender chicken strips with a wide range of sauces throughout the concourses and concession stands at the stadium
- HotBox Pizza: Italian pizza slices include cheese, sausage, pepperoni, and more throughout the stadium
- BBQ Pork Sandwiches: The classic pork sandwich with Coleslaw, BBQ sauce, and more for fans to enjoy
- White Claw Hard Seltzer: A wide-range of hard seltzer flavors out in sections 110, 121, 135, 329, 514, and 533
- Craft Beer: Get a wide range of local craft beer options out in section 121
New Foods to Enjoy During an Indianapolis Colts Game
- Indy Italian Trio Italian Grinder: The classic sandwich with ham, onion, tomato, Italian dressing, and more out in sections 105-A, 117, 127, 136, 148BC, 326, 510, 527, and 547
- Buffalo Chicken Totcho’s: Tater tots smothered in cheese out in sections 105-B, 347, and 547
- Philly Cheesesteak: The classic Philly cheesesteak with meat, cheese, onions, peppers, and more out in sections 109, 124, 139,450, 514, and 541
- Hoosier Fried Chicken Sandwich: A breaded crispy chicken sandwich with sauce, cheese, pickles, and more on a brioche bun for Colts fans to enjoy
- Blue Crush: Serving up signature cocktails with Sprite, a lemon wedge garnish, vodka, and more
- Horseshoe Mule: Serving up Crown Royal, club soda, and a lime wedge drink for fans to enjoy
- Cinnamon Roasted Almonds: The perfect snack to share with friends on gameday who are looking for something sweet out in section 135P
- Cotton Candy: Out in section 135P
Can you Bring Outside Food to Lucas Oil Stadium?
According to lucasoilstadium.com, fans can’t bring any outside food into the venue.
Tailgating takes place in the parking lots before every Colts home game. Check out the official tailgating guide to learn more about the tailgating atmosphere before a match. Finally, be sure to visit the Lucas Oil Stadium parking guide to find ways to save money when coming to the venue.
In summary, catching a football game or any event at Lucas Oil Stadium is special. The fans are passionate about their team, so the atmosphere is one of the best in the game. Also, the Colts constantly add new food menu items to their stadium each season, so be sure to see what is new during your next visit!