Best Food at Little Caesars Arena
Little Caesars Arena (LCA) is the new arena for the Detroit Pistons NBA team and Detroit Red Wings NHL team. The venue opened in 2017 in downtown Detroit in the District Detroit at 2645 Woodward Ave, Detroit, Michigan 48201. The sports stadium is also a half mile from Comerica Park, where the Detroit Tigers play baseball, and Ford Field, where the Detroit Lions play football.
Outside of hosting sports games, LCA hosts plenty of concerts, events, shows, and more year-round for fans to enjoy.
Here is the food guide at Little Caesars Arena.
Classic Little Caesars Arena Food
- The Classics: Popcorn, hot dogs, coney hot dogs, jumbo pretzels, chicken tenders, potato chips, hot dogs, beer, water, soda, and more at many concession stands throughout the concourse
- Little Caesars: Serving up individual slices of Italian pizza and more out in PORTALS 4, 12, 48, and 72
- Sports & Social Detroit: Serving up sports-type food, drinks, and more at the venue.
- Coop: Serving up French fries, hot dogs, fries, water, beer, soda, and more at many of the concession stands at the venue
- 313 Grill Co: Serving up hamburgers, fries, soda, water, beer, fries, chips, and more at PORTALS 2, 3, 12, 13, 51, 52, 69, and 71
New Food at Little Caesars Arena
- Taqueria: Street nacho grande,, beef barbacoa, and more in the upper concourse PORTALS 25 and 26
- Deaborn Sausage Haus: Serving up Bavarian pretzels, snacks, hot dogs, Italian sausage, and more at PORTAL 21
- Kid Rock’s Made in Detroit: Craft cocktails, southern dishes, water, beer, and more on the Woodward Avenue side of the stadium
- Mike’s Pizza Bar: 12-inch pizzas with a wide range of toppings for fans to enjoy
- The District Market: Fans looking for fast food to grab during gameday can head to this concession stand. You will find baked goods, Mexican Eats, salads, craft beers, water, soda, sandwiches, and more at PORTALS 62 and 63
Classic Dessert Choices
- Classic Desserts: Fans will find local dessert favorites like ice cream and more at many concessions stands at the venue
Can You Bring Outside Food into the Venue?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks to the venue for gameday or events. However, being in downtown Detroit, there are plenty of nearby bars and restaurants to check out before a game with friends. Those bars and restaurants include Saucy Brew Works – Detroit, Founders Brewing Co – Detroit, Hockeytown Cafe, Bucharest Grill, Detroit One Coney Island, and Bakersfield.
Also, fans should check out the Little Caesars Arena parking guide to see where to park on game day and events.
Popular Matches Against the Detroit Pistons
Specific matches against the Detroit Pistons bring more intensity than others during the regular season. Some matches include when the Los Angeles Lakers, Boston Celtics, and Chicago Bulls come to town. Other popular games against the Detroit Pistons are when the New York Knicks, Indiana Pacers, Washington Wizards, and Milwaukee Bucks come to Detroit.
Popular Matches Against the Detroit Red Wings
The Detroit Red Wings have a rich NHL history that always makes coming to LCA (Little Caesars Arena) unique. Some of the biggest Red Wings games during the regular season are when the Toronto Maple Leafs, Chicago Blackhawks, St. Louis Blues, Montreal Canadiens, and Boston Bruins come to town. Other popular games are when the Nashville Predators, New York Rangers, New York Islanders, and Pittsburgh Penguins come to the Motor City.
Finally, playoff games in Detroit for hockey are always magical. If possible, you should try and come to Detroit when the Red Wings are in the playoffs to get the complete experience with great food and atmosphere.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue?
A basketball game at LCA has a seating capacity of 20,332. For a hockey game, the venue seats a slightly smaller crowd at 19,515. Finally, for other events like concerts and shows, the venue can hold more fans than both sports.