Out on 1020 Pattison Ave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19147, Lincoln Financial Field is the NFL home of the Philadelphia Eagles football team out in South Philly. The stadium sits in a central sports complex with Citizens Bank Park (Phillies baseball team) and Wells Fargo Center (Flyers hockey team). Not only does the football stadium hosts the Eagles, but you will find plenty of events and concerts at the stadium too.
No matter why you are there, you should be familiar with the food options at the Linc. Below are some of the best food options to get at the football stadium.
Classic Lincoln Financial Field Stadium Food Choices
View this post on Instagram
- Zac’s Hamburgers: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, bacon burgers, mushroom burgers, and more out in section 110
- Chickie’s & Pete’s: Crab fries, cheese sauce, and more all through the concession stands in the concourses
- Fuku: Serving up fried chicken and fries out in section 114
- Dunkin Donuts: Serving up hot coffee, hot chocolate, and donuts around the stadium to enjoy
Classic hot dogs, burgers, beer, fries, and more are also throughout the stadium to get on game day
New Foods to Enjoy During a Philadelphia Eagles Football Game
- Phillip’s Steaks: Nothing says Philly like a cheesesteak, so head over to section 101 for the authentic Philly cheesesteak to enjoy during an Eagles game.
- Love and Honey Fried Chicken: Buttermilk fried chicken with dipping sauces out in section 108
- The Pierogi Place: Cheese pierogis, onions, sour cream, and more out in section 125
- Tony Luke’s: Pork sandwiches with cheese out in section 112
- Two Locals Brewing Company: Independently blacked owned brewery out in section 132
- McNally’s Tavern: Beef sandwiches with kettle chips out in the Pepsi Plaza
- Bassets BBQ: Serving up pulled pork, mac n cheese, and more out in Headhouse plaza
Rita’s Italian Ice is all around the venue to enjoy during a football game.
Can you Bring Outside Food to Lincoln Financial Field?
According to lincolnfinancialfield.com, fans can’t bring in any food that is not wrapped in a clear plastic bag.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating occurs in most parking lots around the NFL stadium for Eagles fans to enjoy on game day. Parking lots open up 4.5 hours before kick-off, so be sure to arrive early and check out these guidelines. Also, check out the Lincoln Financial Field parking tips to see how you can save on parking for your next visit to the stadium.
Can You Smoke at the Stadium?
- Pepsi Plaza
- Section 101 Verizon Wireless Gate
- Outside Section 113
In summary, catching a football game or any event at Lincoln Financial Field is a great experience. The Eagles have some of the most passionate fans out in the game, so you can expect the atmosphere for a game to be intense. Not only is catching a game exciting out in The Linc, but the team constantly updates their food each season, so you will always have something new to try.