Best Food at Kauffman Stadium
Kauffman Stadium is the home to the 2015 World Series Champions Kansas City Royals out in Kansas City, Missouri. While the ballpark is old today since it is from 1969, the Royals organization continues making the ballpark feel new. The organization makes the ballpark feel new is expanding standing room sections across the ballpark and updating their food menu every season. Here are some of the best food options to consider when catching a Royals game.
Classic Kauffman Stadium Field Food Choices
- Bullpen Burgers and Shakes: Serving up classic burgers, French fries, and milkshakes out in the right field
- Stadium Dog: The classic hot dog for fans to enjoy during a baseball game. You can find hot dogs, pretzels, and fried chicken all around the concession stands at the venue
- Rival Sports Bar: If you are looking for more traditional ballpark food, you should check Rival Sports Bar out in the right field
- Tacos: Tacos made to order are in sections 225 and 427
- Custom Crust Pizza: Offering cheese, pepperoni, BBQ pulled pork, and even veggie.
- Cheddar Brat: Traditional and plant-based brats available for fans to eat during the game
New Food at Kauffman Stadium
View this post on Instagram
- Brisket-Acho: BBQ baked beans, brisket, coleslaw, tortilla chips, sweet baby rays BBQ sauce, and more out in sections 221, 225, 234, 314, 417, and 422
- Rookie Sandwich: Similar to the Brisket-Acho, but is a traditional sandwich to enjoy. You can find this sandwich in sections 221, 234, 251, 417, and 422
- Chickie & Petes: Offering boneless buffalo wings, a cheesesteak with cheese sauce, crab fries, and more out in section 216
- Craft & Draft: Serving up 75 different types of beers for fans to enjoy
- Andrew Zimmern’s Canteen Skewer: Flatbread sandwiches with chicken, lamb, or pork out in section 249
- Spike Seltzers: Fans looking for an alternative to beer can head behind the center-field scoreboard to pick up hard seltzers
Classic Dessert Choices
- Belfonte Ice ream: Offering ice cream including pints, sundaes, cookies, endless toppings, and more behind the center-field scoreboard
- KC Baking Company Brownie Milkshake: One of the most demand dessert options at the stadium is the brownie milkshake. Fans get treated to chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, and a cherry on the top
- Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes: Chocolate and vanilla frosting over donuts
- Wine Slushes: While not a traditional dessert, The K offers wine slushes for adults who are looking for someting sweet with a kick.
Can You Bring Your Food into Kauffman Stadium?
According to MLB.com, fans can only bring in an unsealed plastic 1-liter of water to the venue.
In conclusion, Kauffman Stadium (The K) has a lot for Royals fans to appreciate. Kauffman Stadium is always one of the best places to catch an MLB game, from the expanded outfield seats next to the water fountains to the updated food items. Finally, here are the Kauffman Stadium parking tips to consider for your next visit