Best Food at Kansas Speedway
Kanas Speedway is a NASCAR racetrack that opened in 2001. The motorsports venue’s address is 400 Speedway Blvd, Kansas City, Kanas 66111. Along with hosting racing events, like the NASCAR Cup Series Races, NASCAR Xfinity Series, and NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, the venue hosts the American Royal show, which has rodeos, horse shows, music, BBQ competitions, and so much more.
Here is the complete food and drink guide to Kansas Speedway for your next event.
Classic Kansas Speedway Food
- Eat at Jack’s Cafe: Hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 132.
- Crew Chief: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken tenders, nachos, corn dogs, soda, water, beer, and more at section 134
- Sparky’s: Cheese fries, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, corn dogs, nachos, and more in section 113
- Torque’s Grills: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries, nachos, chips, peanuts, soda, water, beer, and more in section 115
- Home Slice: Serving classic pizza slices out in section 129
- Shift Shack: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 146
- Fan Walk Grill: Hamburgers, hot dogs, soda, water, beer, and more
New Food at Kanas Speedway
- Gas N’ Go Grill: Jalapeno burgers, cheeseburgers, mushroom burgers, fries, wraps, salads, and more in section 114
- Up in Smoke BBQ: Pulled pork sandwiches, popcorn, soda, water, beer, and more in section 116
- King’s Hawaiin: Sweet and spicy brisket sandwiches, pulled pork sliders, French fries, and more in section 131
- Pit Stop Bar: Offering a wide selection of domestic beer, premium beer, mixed drinks, and more along Gate B
- Piston Place: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, corn dogs, soda, water, beer, and more in section 147
Classic Dessert Choices
- Fan Walk Grill: Offering candy, peanuts, popcorn, and more for fans to enjoy on race day
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into Kansas Speedway?
According to the official gate policy page on kansasspeedway.com, fans can bring outside food and drinks into the venue if it does not include alcohol or is in a glass. Otherwise, fans can bring in backpacks and other bags that don’t exceed 18″ x18″ x14″. Coolers are also okay with bringing in the venue, as long as they don’t exceed 14″ x14″ x14.
Before your next visit, visit that official gate policy page to ensure the rules remain the same.
Is There Tailgating on Race Day?
Tailgating is a significant race-day experience part of coming to Kansas Speedway. Fans will find numerous pop-up tents in the parking lots, with fans lined up tailgating, playing music, and more before a race.
If you are going with a group of people and want to reserve your tailgating experience, consider checking out the VIP experience of Kansas Speedway. Fans will have a dedicated tailgating space close to the midway and grandstand seating area. As of 2023, the price for this VIP tailgating section is $150, but visit this link to get the most up-to-date information on this offer.
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
According to the FAQ section of the official website, there is no smoking allowed in the grandstands. However, designated areas in the concourse are clearly marked, enabling fans to smoke. Please visit the FAQ link about smoking before your next visit to learn more about the policy.
What is the Max Seating Capacity?
The seating capacity is 48,000.