Best Food at Huntington Park
Huntington Park is home to the Columbus Clippers Triple-A Minor League Baseball team at 330 Huntington Park Ln, Columbus, OH 43215. The venue opened in 2009 and is regarded as one of the better MiLB ballparks in the game today. The venue is new and modern, and the food and drink options at the ballpark are also great. Plus, there are picnic areas in the outfield where families can gather, eat, and enjoy the game.
Here is the complete Huntington Park food and drink guide for your next Columbus Clippers game.
Classic Huntington Park Food
- Beer Carts: There are numerous beer carts throughout the stadium where fans can get drinks during a game
- Louseal & Krash’s Cusine: Classic ballpark food, including hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more in the left field area
- Donatos Dugout: Italian subs, pretzels, hot pizza, garden salads, popcorn, soda, water, beer, and more in the left field
New Food to Enjoy at Huntington Park
- Grand Slam Station: Hot dogs, sandwiches, chicken tenders, fries, potato chips, pretzels, cracker jacks, potato chips, soda, water, beer, and more in the right field
- Beer Ahoy: The Outerberlt Brewing Company has a beer stand out in the left field
- Sandwiches on Deck: Hot sandwiches, turkey sandwiches, pretzels, soda, water, beer, and more in right field
- Fat Heads’ Brewery: There is a Fat Head’s Brewery stand in the right field concourse that offers a wide selection of drink choices to get on game day
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dippin Dots Ice Cream Stand: Fans looking to have Dippin Dots ice cream during a game can head to the left field area
- Sandwiches on Deck: Fans can get ice cream and more at this stand in the right field concourse
- Cotton Candy Vendors: Fans will see vendors selling cotton candy and more during a game
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into Huntington Park
According to the A-Z guide section of the Clippers, fans can bring outside food and drinks into the ballpark. The rule is that the food should be put into small bags for individual consumption. Visit the A-Z guide section for more details.
Also, be sure to visit the Huntington Park Bag Policy Guide to see what bags you can bring into the venue.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
Fans heading to the Columbus Clippers venue can grab food and drinks before or after a game at the many places that surround the stadium. Some nearby bars and restaurants within walking distance of the venue include Betty’s Bar, Ted’s Montana Grill, Hoyo’s Kitchen, A7R Music Bar, and Wario’s Beef and Pork.
Best Games to Visit
Families looking to save money on their next visit to Huntington Park should visit the promotions calendar. Some of the promotions throughout the year offer price discounts on food and drink items at the ballpark. Some popular discount promotions on food and drinks include hot dogs, beer, wine, and more. Also, firework games always drive a big crowd to the ballpark.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Minor League Baseball Ballpark
The max seating capacity at the ballpark is 10,100. However, only some games will result in a sellout during the season. Games that tend to draw more fans than others depend on the promotion and if the game is a weekend match.