Highmark Stadium (Previous New Era Field, Ralph Wilson Stadium, Bills Stadium, and Rich Stadium) is the NFL home of the Buffalo Bills football team out in western New York. The stadium sits out at 1 Bills Drive, Orchard Park, NY 14127. Outside of NFL games, Highmark Stadium hosts college football games, ice hockey games, concerts, and more. Here are some of the best food and drink options to try when visiting the stadium for any event or football home game!
Classic Highmark Stadium Food Choices
View this post on Instagram
- Tim Horton’s donuts and coffee are found in plenty of concession stands in the concourses at the stadium
- Buffalo Wild Wings stands are throughout the stadium to grab food from on game day
- Sampler Bucket: Get an array of meals including pizza, fries, chicken tenders, boneless wings, and more out in sections 104, 119, 125, 141, 307, 315, 329, and 337
New Foods to Enjoy During a Buffalo Bills Game
- Beef on Weck Sidewinder Poutine: French fries with roast beef, cheese, scallions, and more out in section 121
- Hot Honey Chicken and Waffles: Fried chicken with pickles, sauce, waffles, and more out in section 104
- BBQ Tailgate Platter: A wide range of wings and sweet potato fries that you can find in many concessions stands around the venue
You will find traditional desserts like ice cream around the football stadium to enjoy on game day
Can you Bring Outside Food to Highmark Stadium?
According to buffalobills.com, fans can bring outside food into the stadium. Be sure to check out that link to learn more about what type of food and quantity you can bring into the stadium.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating takes place in the parking lots before every Bills home game. Parking lots open up four hours before kickoff, so plan to arrive early. Here are the Highmark Stadium parking tips to know about before coming to the venue.
Check out the Highmark Stadium Parking tips before driving out to the venue.
Can you Smoke at Highmark Stadium?
According to Highmark stadium, you can’t smoke anywhere on the property.
In summary, catching a football game or any event at Highmark Stadium is special. Bills Mafia (the rowdy Bills fans) are some of the most passionate fans in the game today. Make sure you arrive early to tailgate if that is your thing on game day!