Highmark Stadium (Previous New Era Field, Ralph Wilson Stadium, Bills Stadium, and Rich Stadium) is the NFL home of the Buffalo Bills football team out in western New York. The stadium sits out at 1 Bills Drive, Orchard Park, NY 14127. Outside of NFL games, Highmark Stadium hosts college football games, ice hockey games, concerts, and more.
Here are some of the best food and drink options to try when visiting the stadium for any event or football home game!
Classic Highmark Stadium Food Choices
- Tim Horton’s Donuts and coffee are found in plenty of concession stands in the concourses at the stadium
- Dog House: Serving up hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, beer and more
- Buffalo Wild Wings stands are throughout the stadium to grab food from on game day
- Duffs Famous Wings: Serving up classic wings with fries, soda, beer, and more on game day
- Sampler Bucket: Get an array of meals including pizza, fries, chicken tenders, boneless wings, and more out in sections 104, 119, 125, 141, 307, 315, 329, and 337
- La Nova Pizza: Cheese, pepperoni, and more slices of pizza out in many of the food concourses around the venue
New Foods to Enjoy During a Buffalo Bills Game
- Beef on Weck Sidewinder Poutine: French fries with roast beef, cheese, scallions, and more out in section 121
- Hot Honey Chicken and Waffles: Fried chicken with pickles, sauce, waffles, and more out in section 104
- BBQ Tailgate Platter: A wide range of wings and sweet potato fries that you can find in many concessions stands around the venue
You will find traditional desserts like ice cream around the football stadium to enjoy on game day
Can you Bring Outside Food to Highmark Stadium?
According to buffalobills.com, fans can bring outside food into the stadium. Be sure to check out that link to learn more about what type of food and quantity you can bring into the stadium.
Can you Tailgate Before a Bills Game?
Tailgating takes place in the parking lots before every Bills home game. Parking lots open up four hours before kickoff, so plan to arrive early. Here are the Highmark Stadium parking tips to know about before coming to the venue.
Check out the Highmark Stadium Parking tips before driving out to the venue.
Can you Smoke at Highmark Stadium?
According to Highmark stadium, you can’t smoke anywhere on the property.
Popular Matches Against the Buffalo Bills
The Buffalo Bills might have the most passionate fanbase in the NFL. You can expect fans to pack the stadium each week, but certain matches during the regular season draw more interest than others. Those matches that draw the most interest is when the New England Patriots, New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Miami Dolphins visit.
Conclusion: Highmark Stadium Food
In summary, catching a football game or any event at Highmark Stadium is special. Bills Mafia (the rowdy Bills fans) are some of the most passionate fans in the game today. Make sure you arrive early to tailgate if that is your thing on game day!