Best Food at FTX Arena
FTX Arena (originally American Airlines Arena) is the NBA home of the Miami Heat. The venue opened in 1999 in downtown Miami at 601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, Florida 33132. Outside of hosting basketball games, the venue is also home to many concerts, shows, events, performances, and more.
If you are curious, the basketball venue sits about three miles from LoanDepot Park, where the MLB Miami Marlins play baseball. Also, the football stadium, Hard Rock Stadium, where the Miami Dolphins play, is about 14 miles away.
Here is the FTX Arena food guide.
Classic FTX Arena Food
- Chicken Ciao: Serving up fan-favorite meals like chicken tenders, hot dogs, and burgers out in the concourse at sections 108 and 309
- Papa Johns: Fans looking for classic Italian pizza can head to sections 101, 113, 310, 323, and 416.
- Bacardi Bars: There are countless concession stands around the venue that offers mixed drinks and more for fans to enjoy
- Family Fare: Families can head to section 315 to get kids hot dogs, popcorn, water, candy, and more.
- Downtown Dog: Serving up hot dogs with a wide range of toppings out in sections 112 and 407
- Gyros: Fans looking for gyros to enjoy on gameday can go to sections 120 and 325.
- Craft Beer: Fans looking for craft beer from South Florida to enjoy on gameday can head to sections 110, 114, and 123
New Food at FTX Arena
- Ms. Cheezious: Serving up pulled pork grilled cheese sandwiches out in section 120
- Sergio’s: Authentic Cuban sandwiches and other cuisine dishes with beans, rice, protein, and more out in section 117
- Kono Sushi: Fans looking for sushi food items can go to sections 124 and 326
- Bodega: Fans looking for pork tacos, chicken tacos, and more can head to sections 108, 124, and 303
- Blue Iguana Tequila Bar: Fans looking for signature drinks, cocktails, margaritas, and more can head to sections 406 and 416
Classic Dessert Choices
- Mojo Donuts: A wide range of donuts, including Nutella bacon, maple bacon, Miami heat, and more, out in section 109
- Frozen Yogurt Stand: Fans looking for a tasty and healthy treat can head to section 112.
- Nut Stand: Fans looking for nuts and more to enjoy during a game can go to sections 113, 304, 406, and 416.
Can You Bring Outside Food into FTX Arena?
FTX Arena does not allow fans to bring any outside food or drinks to home games or other events at the arena. However, there are plenty of bars and restaurants near the stadium before or after a game. Some of the best places to visit include Bubba Gump Shrimp, Chili’s, and Five Guys. Also, there are other bars around the venue that fans can visit.
Also, check out the FTX Arena parking guide to know where to park for a game! Checking out that guide will save you money and time finding parking for a game.
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
There is no smoking allowed at FTX Arena for any game or event.
Popular Matches Against the Miami Heat
Catching a Miami Heat game is always a treat when you are in the area. Some big matches during the regular season are when the Boston Celtics, Orlando Magic, Toronto Raptors, New York Knicks, and Brooklyn Nets visit. Finally, other popular games include Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, Chicago Bulls, and Indiana Pacers.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The basketball arena can hold 19,600 people. For other events, like concerts and shows, the facility can have more fans for an event.