Best Food at Footprint Center
Footprint Center (initially Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix Suns Arena, America West Arena, and US Airways Center) is home to the Phoenix Suns NBA team and Phoenix Mercury WNBA team. In addition to hosting basketball games, the stadium is also home to the Arizona Rattlers, who are part of Arena Football. In addition to all the games at the venue, the stadium hosts plenty of concerts and events year-round.
The venue opened in 1992 in downtown Phoenix at 201 East Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85004. The venue sits in the same area as Chase Field, where the Arizona Diamondbacks play baseball. Finally, Footprint Center is also near Gila River Arena, home of the Arizona Coyotes hockey team and State Farm Stadium, where the Arizona Cardinals play football.
Here is the food guide at Footprint Center to know about for a Suns game and more!
Classic Footprint Center Food
- Grab N Go’s: Fans looking for classic food items like hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders, popcorn, fries, soda, beer, water, pretzels, candy, and more can find these stands all around the venue
- Gorilla Grill: Serving up classic meals like burgers, hot dogs, and more out in the food court
- The Suns Spicy Chorizo Dog: A hot dog with a wide range of toppings like salsa, cheese, tortilla chips, and more
- Cooperstown: Serving up a 22-inch hot dog and more with a wide range of flavors out in the main concourse
- Streets of New York: Cheese pizza, chicken wings, soda, beer, water, and more out in sections 103 and 113
New Food at Footprint Center
- Benihana’s: Serving up sushi rolls and more out in section 121
- Dos Equis Beer Garden: Cheeseburgers, fries, impossible burgers, chicken sandwiches, water, beer, soda, and more out in section 124
- Pork on a Fork BBQ: BBQ chicken sandwiches, beef brisket sandwiches, pulled pork sandwiches, and more out in section 103
- Hornitos Tequila Taco Bar: Serving up signature drinks, Mexican tacos, and more for fans to enjoy!
- Downtown CHX: Buffalo chicken fingers, fries, soda, water, beer, and more out in section 120
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dribbles: Serving up vanilla and chocolate ice cream out in section 124
Can You Bring Outside Food into the Venue?
Fans can’t bring outside food into the venue for any sporting event or show. However, there are plenty of fantastic bars and restaurants to visit before or after a game near the venue. Some of the popular bars and restaurants to visit around the stadium are The Ainsworth, Bitter & Twisted Cocktail Parlour, Little Rituals, and Crown Public House.
Check out the Footprint Center parking guide to know where to park and save money for your next event!
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
No smoking is allowed inside the basketball stadium for any game or event.
Popular Matches Against the Phoenix Suns
The Phoenix Suns have become one of the more exciting teams to watch in the NBA of late. You can expect games against the Los Angeles Lakers, Golden State Warriors, and Chicago Bulls to bring a lot of excitement when they come to town. Other popular games are when the Dallas Mavericks, Utah Jazz, and Memphis Grizzlies visit.
Popular Matches Against the Phoenix Mercury
Catching a Phoenix Mercury game is always a treat when they are home. Some of the biggest matches against the Mercury are when the Seattle Storm, Los Angeles Sparks, and Dallas Wings visit.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The official seating capacity at the stadium for a basketball game is 17,071. Arena Football games tend to have a smaller seating capacity than what you will find for a basketball game. Finally, concerts and other events can have a slightly bigger capacity depending on the occasion.