Last updated on October 18th, 2023 at 05:29 pm
FNB Field is home to the Harrisburg Senators Double-A Minor League Baseball team. FNB Field has been operating since 1987 and has gone through renovations over the year to help improve the experience for fans visiting the ballpark. One of the ways the team has been improving the experience is by enhancing the food and drink options they provide throughout the concourse.
Here is the FNB Field food and drink guide for your next Harrisburg Senators baseball game.
Classic FNB Field Food
- The Spot: Serving up classic ballpark meals, including hot dogs, New Yorker hot dogs, chili hot dogs, cheesesteak sandwiches, sausage, fries, popcorn, pretzels, nachos, soda, water, beer, and more
- Fries & Tenders: Chicken tenders, French Fries, soda, water, beer, and more
- Bud Light Bullseye Bar: Hot dogs, peanuts, pretzels, popcorn, and a wide selection of beer in right-center field
- Championship Way Pizza: Serving classic cheese and pepperoni slices of pizza on the third base side of the ballpark
- Portable Beer Stands: Fans will find plenty of portable beer stands selling a wide range of drinks and seltzers to enjoy on game day
New Food to Enjoy at FNB Field
- Arooga’s Grille House: Serving BBQ chicken wings, buffalo chicken wings, and regular chicken wings. You can find this area next to the team’s official merchandise store
- Budoburgers: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, French Fries, potato chips, soda, water, beer, and more
Classic Dessert Choices
- Hershey’s Ice Cream: Ice cream sundaes and more in the stadium concourse
- Candy: Most of the concession stands in the stadium offer candy to purchase
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into FNB Field?
Fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into FNB Field for a baseball game. Visit the FAQ section for more details on the rules of the ballpark.
Also, be sure to visit the FNB Field Bag Policy guide to see what bags can come into the stadium with fans.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the MiLB Ballpark
FNB Field is one of the more unique venues in the game, where it sits on an Island in the Susquehanna River. Therefore, there are no restaurants or bars on the island where you can get food and drinks before the game. However, if you go across the St Bridge market in either direction, you can find places to grab food and drink before a game.
Greg Kristan, owner of The Stadium Reviews, LLC and TM Blast, LLC, brings his extensive experience visiting over half of the MLB ballparks, along with numerous MLS, NHL, NBA, and NFL venues, to provide in-depth coverage on the bag policy, food options, and parking. He has also been interviewed about his experiences on several sports podcasts.