Best Food at FedExForum
FedExForum (FedEx Forum) is home to the Memphis Grizzlies NBA team and the University of Memphis Tigers NCAA basketball team. The venue opened in 2004 and sits in downtown Memphis at 191 Beale Street, Memphis, Tennessee 38103. Outside of hosting basketball games, the venue also hosts many events, concerts, hockey games, shows, and more at the stadium.
Here is the food guide at FedExForum.
Classic FedExForum Food
- Memphis Burrito: Burritos, nachos with shrimp, beef, or chicken, and more
- Delta Grill: King Cotton Hot Dog, popcorn, pretzels, candy, nachos, cheeseburgers, hamburgers, fries, water, beer, soda, chicken tenders, and more
- Grind City Grab N Go: A wide range of water, soda, beer, seltzers, and more
- Slim & Husky’s: Get cheese and pizza slices along with soda and beer
- Snax: Popcorn, nachos, cotton candy, soda, beer, chicken tenders, fries, and more
- World’s Fair: Cheeseburgers, fries, chicken tenders, soda, beer, water, cotton candy, and more
- 4/4 Grill: Kielbasa, fries, wings, burger of the game, popcorn, soda, beer, water, and more
- Lucille’s Brandstand: Chicken tender, fries, cheeseburgers, water, beer, and more
- Rockabelly’s: Popcorn, nachos, pretzels, chicken tenders, hot dogs, beer, water, and more
New Food at FedExForum
- Fowl Line: Boneless chicken wings, fried chicken, soda, beer, water, and more
- Wiseacre: Fans looking for Memphis brewing can head over to this stand to enjoy craft beers
- Carvery Cart: Supreme nachos, tacos, Reuben sandwiches, craft beer, and more
- Rendezvous Plaza: Brisket sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, sausage and cheese, pork BBq nachos, popcorn, beer, soda, water, and more
Classic Dessert Choices
- Cotton Candy Stands: There are numerous concessions stands around the venue and concourse that sell cotton candy to enjoy during a basketball game.
Can You Bring Outside Food into FedExForum?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into the venue. However, there are plenty of bars and restaurants around the venue to visit with friends. Some of the bars and restaurants near the venue are Tin Roof, Suga Shack, Hooters, and Lunchbox Eats.
Check out the FedExForum parking guide to see how to save money before traveling to the venue.
Also, be sure to visit the FedExForum Bag Policy guide to see what you can and can’t bring into the arena.
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
No smoking is allowed inside the basketball venue for any game or event.
Popular Matches Against the Memphis Grizzlies
Catching a Grizzlies game is always a treat, but specific matches during the season are more popular than others. Some of the big games against the Grizzlies are when the Oklahoma City Thunder, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Lakers, and San Antonio Spurs visit. Other popular games are against the Toronto Raptors, Boston Celtics, and New York Knicks.
Popular Matches Against the University of Memphis Tigers
Catching a University of Memphis Tigers game is always a delight. The games that bring the most energy to the basketball venue are when the Cincinnati Bearcats, Houston Cougars, Wichita St. Shockers, and Connecticut Huskies visit.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The seating capacity at the venue for a basketball game is 17,794. The hockey game capacity is a bit smaller than a basketball game at 16,411. Finally, concerts and other events can have a bigger seating capacity than what you would find for a hockey or basketball game.