FedEx Field is the NFL stadium of the Washington Football Team (originally the Washington Redskins) out on 1600 FedEx Way, Greater Landover, Maryland 20785. In addition to NFL games, FedEx Field hosts concerts, soccer games, college football matches, and more. Here are some of the best food options to consider to get on gameday during home games.
Classic FedEx Field Food Choices
View this post on Instagram
- Beer Options: You will find plenty of classic and draft beer choices to enjoy all around the stadium
- Chicken Guy: From the one and only Gur Fieri, fans can enjoy chicken tenders throughout the main concourse
- Ben’s Chili Bowl: Get the famous chili vegan hot dog throughout the stadium
- Crafthaus: Up in the club level at the stadium, fans can enjoy an extensive list of local craft beer when rooting on the home team
- Caesar’s Vineyard: Salads, fruit cups, and wraps for Redskins fans looking for a healthier food option during the football game
New Foods to Enjoy During a Washington Football Team Game
- KitchenCray: Caribbean food including crab cake, wings, mac n cheese with lobster, and more out in section 447
- EllaRay’s Cafe: BBQ with Mac n Cheese out in section 336
- Paisano’s Pizza: Serving up cheese, pepperoni, sausage, veggie, and more pizza slices to enjoy
- Buds’ N Burgers: Get delicious gourmet brisket and bacon burgers
- Loaded Mac N’ Cheese Bowls: Serving up cheesy mac n cheese with an assortment of toppings out in sections 185, 336, and 377
- Boardwalk Fries: Fans looking for a twist on fries should check out the funnel fries at the stadium. Funnel cake batter makes these fries, which is delicious!
- Red Velvet Chicken and Waffles: While not technically a traditional dessert, fans fan can enjoy chicken tenders loaded with syrup and powdered sugar out in section 336
Can you Bring Outside Food into FedEx Field?
According to the team’s official website, all outside food and beverages are not allowed to enter the stadium.
Can you Tailgate Before a Game?
Tailgating takes place four hours in the parking lots before kick-off during a home game. If you are looking to secure a parking spot before heading to the stadium, you should check out the FedEx Field parking tips.
In summary, FedEx Field offers a lot for fans to enjoy when catching a game. While the stadium was relatively new, in 1997, fans have complaints about the actual stadium in certain spots due to the design. Not only is the design a bit outdated, but it sits eleven miles away from Washington DC. On top of that, the nearest metro is a mile away, which makes getting to the stadium difficult.
If you are curious, the Washington Nationals play about 15 miles away from FedEx Field. Capital One Arena, where the Washington Capitals hockey team plays, sits about the same distance out. Check out Nationals Park Parking or Capital One Arena Parking if you want to score some great parking deals.