Best Food at Enterprise Center
Enterprise Center (originally Kiel Center, Savvis Center, and Scottrade Center) is home to the St. Louis Blues NHL team. The venue opened in 1994 at 1401 Clark Ave, St. Louis, MO 63103 in downtown St. Louis. Outside of hosting NHL games, the venue also hosts NCAA basketball tournament games, concerts, events, shows, and more year-round.
Here is the Enterprise Center Food guide!
Classic Enterprise Center Food
- Traditional Classics: Fans can find plenty of concession stands selling hot dogs, pretzels, soda, water, beer, peanuts, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and more
- Draft Beer Cart: Fans looking for draft beer and more can head to portals 5,7,8,13,16,20, and 25
- STL Brats: Get delicious brats to enjoy on game day at portal 7
- Bud and Burgers: Fans looking for casual pub food and drinks to enjoy during an NHL game can head to portal 21
- Tropical Liqueurs: Fans looking for a frozen boozy cocktail in a wide range of flavors can head to portal 20
- Nacho/Pizza Stands: Serving up nachos and pizza out in portal 2
- Kohn’s Kosher: Pastrami deli sandwiches, chicken sausages, sauces, and more out in portal 12
New Food at Enterprise Center
- Farm Truck: Local grass-fed beef burgers, fries, nachos, brisket mac and cheese, and more out at portal 57
- Hi-Pointe Drive-In: Enjoy signature burgers, briskets, ribs, fries, and more out in portal 16
- Brews of the Lou: Fans looking for a wide range of beers and breweries that make up St. Louis should head to portal 25t
- Lion’s Choice: Roast beef sandwiches, fries, water, and more out in portal 4
- Mission Taco Joint: Street tacos with a wide range of flavors out in portal 46
- Chicken Out: Fried chicken sandwiches, water, beer, and more out in portal 17
- Sugarfire Smoke House BBQ: Get authentic St. Louis BBQ meals, including pilled pork, turkey, smoked brisket, and more, out in portal 11
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dippin Dots: Fans can find the famous ice cream treat at many of the concession stands around the venue
- The Baked Bear: Ice cream sandwiches, cookies, and more out in portal 5
Can You Bring Outside Food into Enterprise Center?
Fans can’t bring outside food into Enterprise Center for games or events.
Can You Smoke Inside the Venue?
Fans looking to smoke at Enterprise Center should read the official smoking policy at the venue. As of 2022, fans can exit at select times to smoke fifteen feet from the entrance, but it is best to read the official policy to ensure that doesn’t change.
Popular Matches Against the St. Louis Blues
After the St. Louis Blues won the 2019 Stanley Cup (making it their first in franchise history), going to a game is more popular than ever. The matches during the regular season that draw the most fan interest are when the Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings, Boston Bruins, and Nashville Predators visit. Other popular games against the St. Louis Blues are when the Dallas Stars, Colorado Avalanche, and Minnesota Wild visit.
What is the Seating Capacity at the Venue?
Hockey games have a seating capacity of 18,096, while basketball and concerts have a 22,000-seating capacity.