Best Food at DRV PNK Stadium
DRV PNK Stadium (Drive Pink Stadium / Inter Miami CF Stadium) is home to Inter Miami CF, a member of Major League Soccer, and Inter Miami 2, part of MLS Next Pro. The stadium opened in 2020 at 1350 NW 55th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309. Also, it is worth highlighting that the venue is only temporary for the club. The new stadium for Inter Miami CF will open in 2025 and be much bigger.
Fans also should know that the food and drink options at the stadium come from a mix of food trucks and some pop-up stands. That means some of the offerings you see might be different than what is below.
Here is the complete food and drink guide at DRV PNK Stadium.
Classic DRV PNK Stadium Food
- Cafe Bustelo Stand: Cafe Com Leche, colada, Cuban coffee, and the pasty of the day
- Classic Stadium Food: Hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, popcorn buckets, chicken tenders with fries, beef empanadas, soft pretzels, soda, water, beer, cocktails, chips, and more
- Grab and Go Stands: Offering up a wide selection of beer, hard seltzers, soda, water, beer, and chips
- Heineken Star Bar: Offering up many beer choices for fans to enjoy on game day
New Food at Inter Miami CF Stadium
- Cocina Mexicana Food Truck: Offering up street tacos, fish tacos, quesadillas, soda, water, beer, and more
- Doggi’s: Tequenos, fried pork belly, shredded chicken and white rice, breaded chicken with fries, soda, water, beer, and more
- Espolon Tequila La Cantina: Cantina fries, carnitas street tacos, beef barbacoa street tacos, cantina churro bites, and frozen margaritas. Along with this food and drink selection, fans can also get soda, water, beer, cocktails, energy drinks, and more.
- Dondel Parce: Fried plantain, Colombian patties with protein, Columbian hot dogs, Columbian hamburgers, soda, water, beer, and more
Classic Dessert Choices
- Dippin Dots: Fans can enjoy a wide range of ice cream flavors to enjoy during a soccer game
- Churro Bites: Fans can get churro bites out at the Espolon Tequila La Cantina stand
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into Inter Miami CF Stadium?
According to the AZ guide for Inter Miami, fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the venue. However, if you require specific dietary needs, please get in touch with the support staff at the venue weeks before your game. You can find their email address on the AZ guide link.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near Miami’s Venue?
There are numerous places around the stadium to visit before or after kickoff to get food and drinks. Some locations include the Green Hat Bar, Boar’s Nest Saloon, Rag Doll Bar and Grill, and Miami Grill.
Also, visit the DRV PNK Stadium parking guide before driving to the arena. That link can help you learn where to park and more on gameday.
Can You Smoke Inside the Arena?
According to the AZ guide of the team, no smoking is allowed inside the venue.
Popular Matches Against Club Internacional de Fútbol Miami?
The biggest rival of Inter Miami CF is Orlando City SC. When those two clubs face off against each other, you can expect the stands to be near capacity.
Outside of that rivalry matchup, you can expect most games against Eastern Conference clubs to draw in a lot of fan support. Those Eastern Conference clubs that tend to attract the most fan interest are when New York City Football Club, New York Red Bulls, Philadelphia Union, and New England Revolution come to town.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The max seating capacity at the stadium is 18,000.