Best Food at Dodger Stadium
Dodger Stadium is the ballpark home to the MLB Los Angeles Dodgers team out in LA, California. The Major League Baseball Stadium is one of the oldest MLB parks in the game today. The Dodgers continue to add new cuisine to their food menu each season, so become familiar with the new food options in 2020. Below are some of the best food at Dodger Stadium options. Finally, If you are looking for Dodgers parking, you can visit that link.
Classic Dodger Stadium Food Choices
- Dodger Dogs: You will find plenty of concession stands selling Dodgers Dogs, Super Dodger Dogs, pretzels, souvenir cups, draft domestic beer, and more around the stadium to enjoy
- Elysian Park Grill: The staple hot dog choice for all Dodgers fans to enjoy. Fans typically invest in the $33 all you can eat food options in right field plaza to have unlimited Dodger Dogs, Vegan Hot Dogs, Going Yard Dodger Sausages, cracker jacks, and more. You can also find Elysian Park Grill on the loge level at the stadium.
- LA Taqueria Express: Offering Nachos, tacos, sour cream, grilled corn, and more Mexican cuisine out in sections 22, 23, Top Deck 6 and loge 163
- Dunkin Donuts: Get delicious coffee and donuts along with the signature Dodgers Signature Latte. The Dodgers Signature Latte is a blueberry crisp espresso with whip cream and cinnamon sugar out in the center field plaza.
New Foods to Enjoy During a Dodger Game
- King’s Hawaiian Grill: Offering pulled pork hot dogs with sweet corn
- Think Blue BBQ: Offering pulled pork burritos
- Korean Rib Bowl: Offering base bowls with plenty of poke bowl options
- Bud & Burgers: Traditional burgers, fries, beers, and more at the venue to enjoy
- Shake Shack: Get the delicious burger, fry, and shake treat out at Dodger Stadium new for the 2021 season out in the center field plaza
View this post on Instagram
- Trolley Treats: Offering ice cream, funnel cakes, churros, and more out in Field 46 as well as Reserve 2
- L.A Lowrider Fire Truck: Selling locally made ice cream sandwiches out in the center field plaza.
Can You Bring Outside Food into Dodger Stadium?
According to mlb.com/dodgers, fans can bring outside food into Dodger Stadium during a game. All outside food must be put into a clear plastic bag that is smaller than 12″X12″X6″. You can read more about the outside food rules in that link from MLB.com.
Dodger Stadium has plenty of food options to choose from when visiting the ballpark in Los Angeles. The Dodgers continue to evolve their food menu even from last year, which was in 2019. Look for more food choices to enter the list with the Major League Baseball stadium renovations taking place in early 2020.