Best Food at Dodger Stadium
Dodger Stadium is the ballpark home to the MLB Los Angeles Dodgers team out in LA, California. The Major League Baseball Stadium is one of the oldest MLB parks in the game today. The Dodgers continue to add new cuisine to their food menu each season, so become familiar with the new food options. In addition to that, the Dodger made new stadium improvements to their ballpark, specifically out in the bleachers and center field. Now there is more walking venues to connect fans together on both sides of the stadium, which makes catching a game at Dodger Stadium even better.
Below are some of the best food options at Dodger Stadium.
Classic Dodger Stadium Food Choices
- Dodger Dogs: You will find plenty of concession stands selling Dodgers Dogs, Super Dodger Dogs, pretzels, souvenir cups, draft domestic beer, and more around the stadium to enjoy
- Elysian Park Grill: The staple hot dog choice for all Dodgers fans to enjoy. Fans typically invest in the $33 all you can eat food options in right field plaza to have unlimited Dodger Dogs, Vegan Hot Dogs, Going Yard Dodger Sausages, cracker jacks, and more. You can also find Elysian Park Grill on the loge level at the stadium.
- Dunkin Donuts: Get delicious coffee and donuts along with the signature Dodgers Signature Latte. The Dodgers Signature Latte is a blueberry crisp espresso with whip cream and cinnamon sugar out in the center field plaza.
New Foods to Enjoy During a Dodger Game
- King’s Hawaiian Grill: Offering pulled pork hot dogs with sweet corn
- Think Blue BBQ: Offering pulled pork burritos
- Korean Rib Bowl: Offering base bowls with plenty of poke bowl options
- LA Taqueria Express: Offering Nachos, tacos, sour cream, grilled corn, and more Mexican cuisine out in sections 22, 23, Top Deck 6 and loge 163
- Bud & Burgers: Traditional burgers, fries, beers, and more at the venue to enjoy
- Shake Shack: Get the delicious burger, fry, and shake treat out at Dodger Stadium new for the 2021 season out in the center field plaza
- Trolley Treats: Offering ice cream, funnel cakes, churros, and more out in Field 46 as well as Reserve 2
- L.A Lowrider Fire Truck: Selling locally made ice cream sandwiches out in the center field plaza.
Can You Bring Outside Food into Dodger Stadium?
According to mlb.com/dodgers, fans can bring outside food into Dodger Stadium during a game. All outside food must be put into a clear plastic bag that is smaller than 12″X12″X6″. You can read more about the outside food rules in that link from MLB.com.
Can You Smoke Inside the Stadium?
There is no smoking in the seats at Dodger Stadium. Smokeless tobacco products and vapes are also prohibited at the venue.
Popular Matches Against the Dodgers
Catching a game at Dodger Stadium is always a treat. However, if it is your first time going to the game, you should aim for specific matches to get an authentic experience. Games against the San Franciso Giants, New York Mets, LA Angels, Atlanta Braves, and San Diego Padres bring the most energy. In addition to that, if the Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees are visiting the venue, those games tend to bring a good mix between home and away fans.
If you are looking for less popular / cheaper games to attend, consider going during a weekday match. In addition to that, weekday games against the Arizona Diamondbacks, Colorado Rockies, Cincinnati Reds, and Miami Marlins all tend to draw less demand. In addition to that, games against Pittsburgh Pirates, Washington Nationals, and St. Louis Cardinals won’t be as popular as other matches.
How Many Championships Have the LA Dodgers Won?
The LA Dodgers are one of the most famous baseball teams. For Los Angeles, the organization has won six championships, with the latest coming in 2020. The other years they won the World Series include 1959, 1963, 1981, and 1988. Before moving out to LA, the Dodgers were the Brooklyn Dodgers. They won one World Series as the Brookly Dodgers in 1955, which puts a total of seven World Series championships as an organization.
What is the Average Seating Capacity at a Dodger Game?
The LA Dodgers have been one of the best teams of late, which means they tend to draw large crowds to their venue. 2021 had a dip in attendance due to seating limitations, but the LA Dodgers lead the league with 2.8 million fans. On average, the Dodgers get about 34k fans to show up to their venue each day for a match. As a note, Dodger Stadium can hold 56,000 fans, which makes it the biggest MLB stadium in the game.
Conclusion: Dodger Stadium Food
Dodger Stadium is one of the most famous baseball venues in the game today. Not only is it one of the most famous, but it is also one of the oldest. Catching a game at the venue will feel timeless, which is a good thing.
Dodger Stadium has plenty of food options to choose from when visiting the ballpark in Los Angeles. The Dodgers continue to evolve their food menu every year. Look for more food choices to enter the list with the Major League Baseball stadium renovations that took place in early 2020.
Finally, If you are looking for cheap Dodgers parking, you can visit that link.