Last updated on December 10th, 2023 at 05:55 pm
Dick’s Sporting Goods Park is home to the Colorado Rapids team, a member of Major League Soccer. The stadium opened in 2007 at 6000 Victory Way, Commerce City, CO 80022.
Here is the complete food and drink guide at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park.
Best Food at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park – Video Spotlight
I really like this video from one oy my favorite YouTube channels, The Football Ronin. In this video, he shares his experience at the stadium and highlights the concourse at the stadium. I like to watch his videos because he does a good job showing the entire experience at different stadiums.
Classic Dick’s Sporting Goods Park Food
- Extreme Hot Dogs: Serving up the ultimate collection of famous hot dogs for fans on game day. You can get the Chicago Style (pickle and peppers), California Style (avocado and coleslaw), or the Mile High Style (green chili, cheese, and jalapenos) out in section 108.
- Grilled Stand: Classic stadium meals, including hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, southwest burgers, french fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 100
- Marco’s Pizza: Serving up classic pizza dishes to enjoy when catching a Rapids game
- Beer Carts: There are numerous beer carts throughout the stadium’s concession stands for fans to get a beer from during a soccer game
New Food at the Colorado Rapids Stadium
- Cuban Food Stand: Cuban-style sandwiches and salads out in section 130
- The Mexican Food Stand: Nachos covered in cheese, bison nachos, and chicken nachos out in section 105
- GB Fish & Chips: Serving up fish and chip dishes out near Eighteen76
- Taco Shack: Serving up tacos with a wide range of protein choices in the stadium’s Northside. The Taco Shack also has vegetarian options for fans to enjoy on game day.
- Old Brewing Pub: Serving up a wide selection of beer for fans to enjoy on matchday on the stadium’s east side.
Classic Dessert Choices
- Classic Desserts: Fans will find traditional desserts to enjoy during the sporting event, like ice cream, popcorn, pretzels, chips, and more, in many concession stands throughout the venue’s concourse.
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into the Colorado Rapids Stadium?
According to the official fan guide section on the team’s websites, fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the stadium. However, consider reaching out to the team before your event if you have special dietary needs. You can email the team your nutritional needs at GuestRelations@DSGPark.com. Consider reaching out to the team a few weeks before your matchup to be safe.
Be sure to visit the Dick’s Sporting Goods Park Bag Policy page. Also, visit the Dick’s Sporting Goods Park parking guide before your next visit. Visiting that link can help you learn about the parking situation at the venue.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the Stadium
With the soccer team’s stadium surrounded by numerous fields and parking lots, you will find only a few food or drink options within walking distance. If you are willing to drive, consider going to the Halftime sports Bar, Church’s Texas Chicken, or El Coco Pirata before heading to the game.
While the selection of bars and restaurants may be limited, tailgating occurs in the parking lots before kickoff, which fans can visit. Consider showing up a few hours before kickoff to partake in the tailgating festivities in the parking spaces before the game. You will see countless Colorado Rapids Supporters participating in this popular tradition before the match begins.
Greg Kristan, owner of The Stadium Reviews, LLC and TM Blast, LLC, brings his extensive experience visiting over half of the MLB ballparks, along with numerous MLS, NHL, NBA, and NFL venues, to provide in-depth coverage on the bag policy, food options, and parking. He has also been interviewed about his experiences on several sports podcasts.