Best Food at Circuit of the Americas
Circuit of the Americas is a racetrack facility home to Formula 1, NASCAR Texas Grand Prix, and the Motorcycle Grand Prix. The venue is about 30 minutes from downtown Austin and opened in 2012 at 9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd, Austin, Texas 78617. Along with that, live music at the amphitheater and other events take place year-round for fans to enjoy.
Here is the complete food and drink guide at Circuit of the Americas.
Classic Circuit of the Americas Food
- Good Times Burgers: Classic hamburgers, cheeseburgers, French fries, mac n cheese, soda, water, beer, and more at many concession stands in the concourses
- Shawarma Point: Shawarma wraps with pita bread at numerous locations throughout the venue
- Four Brothers: Chicken rice bowls, soda, water, beer, and more at the Fan Field, Onederland, La Cantina, Germania Insurance Super Stage, and Turn 19
- COTAtoes: Gourmet fries with loads of toppings, including cheese, pickle salt, bacon, cinnamon sugar, parmesan cheese, and more out in the Onederland
- Wings’ N More: Chicken tenders, fries, pickle chips, soda, water, beer, and more out in La Cantina
New Food at COTA
- Nacho Dady: Loaded nachos, soda, water, beer, and more at Turn 12
- Jag’s BBQ: Offering pulled pork sandwiches, Hawaiian rolls, soda, water, beer, and more out in the Lonestar Land
- Guess Family BBQ: Sausage on a stick, soda, water, beer, and more out in the Lonestar Stand
- Louisiana Longhorn Cafe: Jambala dishes with chicken, peppers, sausage, rice, tomatoes, and more at the Lonestar Stand
- Whitfield BBQ: Pork tacos, smoked brisket, and more out in the Lonestar Stand
- Culinary Cowgirls: Nacho bowls loaded with a wide range of flavors out in La Cantina
Classic Dessert Choices
- Amy’s Ice Cream: Offering a wide selection of ice cream flavors, ice cream floats, and coffee cake out in the Lonestar Stand and Onederland (Infield)
- Texan Cafe & Pie Shop: Coconut cream pies and more out in the Lonestar Stand
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into Circuit of the Americas?
According to COTA’s official venue policy section, fans can’t bring outside food or drinks into the venue. Racing fans also can’t bring in bags larger than 12x12x20 inches. Before your next visit, check out that official venue policy page to ensure the rules remain the same.
Is There Tailgating on Race Day?
Tailgating is part of the experience when coming to COTA for a racing event. Fans looking for a traditional tailgating experience will find numerous pop-up tents and grilling stations around the parking lots at the venue. Also, the venue has premium and dedicated tailgating areas for fans to buy in advance when coming to Circuit of the Americas for an event.
Can You Smoke Inside the Facility?
According to the official venue policy for COTA, fans are not allowed to smoke anywhere inside the grandstand seats or bathrooms. However, if fans want to smoke, they must be 15 feet away from any entrance.
What is the Max Seating Capacity?
The seating capacity at the venue is 150,000. However, the seating capacity can change depending on the race event. Also, if there is a concert, the max seating capacity can be different from the 150,000 number.