Best Food at CHS Field
CHS Field is home to the St. Paul Saints Minor League Baseball team for the Minnesota Twins MLB team at 360 N Broadway St, St Paul, MN 55101. The venue accommodates the Hamline University baseball team as well. CHS Field is not only one of the better-looking minor league venues in the game, but it also has some great food and drink options for fans to enjoy.
Here is the CHS Field food and drink guide for your next event.
Also, the food and drink options change slightly each season, so there is always something new to try when you return.
Classic CHS Field Food
- Chuck and Don’s Dog Park: Cajun hot links, Italian sausages, brats, mac and cheese, soda, water, beer, and more
- Von Hanson’s: Polish sausages, regular sausages, jalapeno cheddar sausages, and more in section 105
- Sandwich Lot: Hot dogs, smoked turkey sandwiches, nachos, veggie wraps, panini sandwiches, and more in section 104
- Gallery Grill: Hot dogs, burgers, French Fries, chicken tenders, cheese curds, cocktails, soda, water, beer, wine, and more in section 108
- Salsa Cart: Helmet nachos and burrito bowls in section 109
- Beer Carts: Fans will find plenty of beer carts throughout the stadium to get beer from
- Lawn Bar: Domestic beer, soda, water, and more in section 113
New Food at CHS Field
- Cravery/ Wok in the Park: Stir fry dishes, carved sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more in section 109
- Margaritaville: Domestic beer, margaritas, cocktails, and more in section 109
- Burger Depot: Chicken and biscuits gravy bowl dishes, fried chicken breast sandwiches, and signature burgers in section 101
- Surly: Cocktails, wine, water, beer, and more in section 110
- Seteakadelphia: Helmet nachos, Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, domestic beer, and more in section 124
- Sandwich Lot: Soup, grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, and more
Classic Dessert Choices
- Mud’s Dairy House: Waffle cones, peanuts, candy, and specialty shakes in section 600
- Candy: Fans will find that most concession stands throughout the concourse sell a variety of candy for fans to get on gameday
- Cotton Candy: Fans will see multiple vendors walking around the aisles selling cotton candy during the game
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks into CHS Field?
Fans can’t bring any outside food or drinks into CHS Field. However, the stadium security staff does allow fans to bring baby formula and similar types of food into the arena for a game. Otherwise, if you want during the game, you will need to get something from the concession stands.
Also, be sure to visit the CHS Field Bag Policy guide to see what bags can come into the venue.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the Stadium
There are numerous bars and restaurants within walking distance of CHS Field to visit before or after a game. Some places include Ox Cart Ale House and Rooftop, Dark Horse Bar and Eatery, Gopher Bar, Green Lantern Cocktails, and Urban Wok.
Popular Matches Against the St. Paul Saints Team
Some bigger matchups against the St. Paul Staints team are against International League West opponents. You can expect more fan interest at the ballpark when Memphis, Louisville, and Iowa come to town. Other popular games against the team are Norfolk, Durham, and Lehigh Valley.
Finally, this venue is one of the best looking in the game. Therefore, no matter who the team is playing, you will have a great time with you and your family. The seat comfort and food options are one of the best in Minor League Baseball.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The max seating capacity at CHS Field for a minor league baseball game is 7,210.