Best Food at Chase Center
Chase Center is home to the Golden State Warriors NBA team. Since opening at 1 Warriors Way, San Francisco, California 94158 in 2019, Chase Center has been one of the best venues in the game today. Previously the Warriors played out in Oakland before moving to the Mission Bay neighborhood of San Francisco.
Here are some of the best food options to get when catching a game, concert, or event at the venue.
Classic Chase Center Food Choices
- Hot Dog Bills: Hot dogs, burger dogs, and fries throughout the venue
- Kaiser Permanente Healthy Picks: Fans looking for healthy food options like salad, tofu, beans, whole-grain bread, and fruit cups can find this in the 300 level
- Old Skool Cafe: Mac and cheese, Po’boys, peanut stew, soul food, and more in the 600 level
- Sadie’s Delicatessen: A wide range of popular sandwiches including pastrami, turkey, ham, and more in the 600 level
New Foods to Enjoy During a Golden State Warriors Game
- Bakesale Betty: Buttermilk fried chicken sandwiches, salads, fries, and more throughout the venue
- Big Nate’s BBQ: Brisket sandwiches, pulled pork, and more throughout the stadium
- City Bistro: Asian inspired dishes with shrimp noodles and more
- Sam’s Chowder House: Lobster rolls, clam chowder, crab fries, and more in the 300 and 600 level
- Tony G’s: A wide selection of Italian pizza throughout the stadium
- Tacolicious: Mexican tacos with a wide choice of meat, nachos, salad, and more in the 300 level
- Drakes’ Brewing: Fans looking for craft beer drink options can head up to the 600 level at the venue
- Modelo Cantina: Mexican beer options in the upper concourse
- Gourmet Popcorn: A wide range of delicious popcorn flavors out in the 600 level
- Tin Pot Creamery: Soft served ice cream with cookies in the 300 level
Can You Bring Outside Food into Chase Center?
According to chasecenter.com, you can’t bring any outside food into the venue. However, fans who have specific dietary needs or restrictions should reach out to the email on the chasecenter.com link.
San Francisco’s Mission Bay neighborhood around the venue offers plenty of great food and drink options to try before a game. Some popular food options include Dumpling Time, Gott’s Roadside, and Harmonic Brewing. Heading to this neighborhood might be a good alternative if you want to meet up with friends before a game or event.
Can You Smoke Inside the Stadium?
There is no smoking inside the venue. That includes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vaping, and more. Anyone caught smoking inside the venue will automatically be removed from the facility.
Parking Around the Venue
Finding parking around Chase Center might be challenging at times. To help, you should check out the Chase Center Parking guide to see where to park, how to save money, and more.
Outside of driving to the stadium, fans can use the BART and Muni System. In addition to that, there is a ferry service at Mission Bay Interim Ferry Landing at Pier 48 1/2.
Also, be sure to visit the Chase Center Bag Policy guide to see what you can and can’t bring into the venue.
Popular Matches Against the Golden State Warriors
The Golden State Warriors are one of the most popular basketball teams in the league. The most popular matches that bring the most fan interest to the venue are when the Los Angeles Lakers, Phoenix Suns, and LA Clippers visit the venue.
Fans looking for less expensive tickets to Chase Center should consider going to a weekday game. Weekday games tend to be much cheaper than what you would find on the weekend. The most affordable ticket prices for weekday games against the Warriors are when the Portland Trail Blazers, Sacramento Kings, and Houston Rockets visit.
How Many NBA Championships Have the Golden State Warriors Won?
The Golden State Warriors have won a total of five NBA Championships in their career. Their most recent championship took place in 2018. Before that, they won in 2017, 2015, 1975, and 1956.
What is the Average Gameday Attendance at Chase Center for a Basketball Game?
The Golden State Warriors had an average of 18k fans per game come to their arena to watch them play basketball. That 18k fans per game are their venue capacity, which means that most of the games they play are to a sellout crowd.
Conclusion: Chase Center Food
In summary, catching a game or event at Chase Center is excellent. Since opening in 2019, the stadium has continued updating the fan experience, and one of the ways is by refreshing the food and drink stadium menu. No matter if it is a game, concert, or event, Chase Center is one of the best venues in the game today.