Best Food at Boone Pickens Stadium
Boone Pickens Stadium (previously Lewis Field) is home to the Oklahoma State University Cowboys college football team at 700 W Hall of Fame Ave, Stillwater, OK 74075. Since opening in 1920, the stadium has undergone several expansions and upgrades to enhance the experience of fans coming to the venue for a game. One area that is underrated regarding the changes over the years to the stadium is the enhancements to the food and drink choices at the concession stands.
Here is the complete Boone Pickens Stadium food and drink guide for your next Oklahoma State Cowboys college football match.
Classic Boone Pickens Stadium Food
- Coney Island: Offering classic hot dogs, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 103 and 110
- Chick-Fil-A: The classic chicken sandwich, fries, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 113, 210, and 222
- Smokey Pokey Coffee: Hot and iced coffee in section 115
- Curty Shack: Hot dogs, hamburgers, cheese dogs, soda, water, beer, and more in section 220
- Mazzios: Classic slices of pizza, soda, water, beer, and more in section 114
- Portable Beer Carts: There are numerous beer carts throughout the stadium to grab a drink from during a game
New Food at Boone Pickens Stadium
- Smokin Joe’s BBQ: Pulled pork sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more in section 213
- Fried Chicken Stand: Chicken fingers, chicken sandwiches, fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 109
- Fry Bread Tacos: Signature tacos, soda, water, beer, and more in section 109
- D’ Down Home BBQ: Beef brisket sandwiches, pork sandwiches, and more in section 203
- Thai Loco: Chicken curry tacos, tofu tacos, and more in section 212
- Rib Crib: Classic BBQ dishes, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 105 and 116
Classic Dessert Choices
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard: Frozen custard treats in sections 103 and 113
- dOugh MG: Ice cream treats in section 107
- Bondi Bowls: Acai bowls, smoothies, shaved ice, and more in section 221
- Candy: Fans will be able to pick up candy from most of the concession stands throughout the concourse
- Pretzels: Fans can order pretzels at many of the concession stands throughout the venue
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into the Oklahoma State University Cowboys Venue?
Fans heading to the Oklahoma State University Cowboys Arena can’t bring outside food or drinks into the venue for a game. Be sure to read more about the stadium policies on what can’t enter the arena with this link.
Can You Tailgate Before an Oklahoma State University Cowboys Game?
Tailgating occurs before every Oklahoma State University Cowboys game. Fans tend to arrive hours before kickoff to set up their tailgating area in preparation for the big game.
Also, fans can purchase an all-inclusive tailgating experience without the hassle of arriving early and setting up a spot. If you are interested in that, you can visit the Game Day Tailgate section to learn more about this program.
Finally, be sure to visit the Boone Pickens Stadium Bag Policy Guide.
Best Games to Visit for an Oklahoma State University Cowboys Match
The biggest rival of the Oklahoma State University Cowboys is against Oklahoma Sooners. The matchup between these squads is known as the “Bedlam Series” and tends to be what fans look forward to seeing each season. If possible, try to go to a home game when the Sooners come into town for the best game day experience.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
As of 2023, the max seating capacity at the stadium is 55,509.