Best Food at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium (The Swamp) is home to the Florida Gators college football team at 157 Gale Lemerand Dr, Gainesville, FL 32611. The venue is one of the largest in college football, making it a top destination for fans to visit. Here is the complete food and drink guide at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium for your next Florida Gators college football game.
Classic Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Food
- Domino’s: Pizza, soda, water, beer, wine, hard seltzer, High Noons, Gatorade, and more in section 42
- East Sideline: Large popcorn, peanuts, soft pretzels, nachos with cheese, hot dogs, souvenir soda, Gatorade, water, beer, seltzers, and more in section 32
- Gator Bites: Cracker Jacks, peanuts, soft pretzels with mustard, small popcorn, nachos, hot dogs, soda, water, beer, seltzer, and more in sections 4 and 14
- North Endzone: Popcorn, nachos, pretzels, hot dogs, soda, water, beer, and more in section 24
- South Endzone: Peanuts, popcorn, nachos, pretzels, hot dogs, soda, water, beer, and more in section 57
- Upper East Sideline: Popcorn, soft pretzels, hot dogs, Gatorade, soda, water, beer, seltzer, and more in section 43
- Upper North Endzone: Peanuts, popcorn, soft pretzels, hot dogs, Gatorade, soda, water, beer, and more in section 322
- Portable Beer Carts: There are numerous beer carts throughout the venue to grab a drink from during a game
New Food at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
- Upper South Endzone: The footlong hot dog, popcorn, soda, water, beer, and more in section 65
- West Sideline: Cheeseburgers with swamp chips, chicken sandwiches with swamp chips, chicken tenders, cracker jacks, peanuts, soda, water, beer, seltzer, and more in section 6
- Everglades BBQ Stand: Pulled pork sandwiches, BBQ nachos, BBQ sandwiches, soda, water, beer, and more in sections B, 12, 15, and 34
Classic Dessert Choices
- Cracker Jacks: Fans can pick up cracker jack boxes at most of the concession stands throughout the venue
- Peanuts / Pretzels: Most of the concession stands sell peanuts and soft pretzels
- Candy: Most concession stands throughout the venue sell a few different boxes of candy
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Beverages into the Florida Gators Home?
Fans coming to the Florida Gators venue for a college football game can’t bring outside food or drinks into the stadium. Be sure to visit the team’s official prohibited items list to see what else can’t enter the venue.
Can You Tailgate Before a Florida Gators Game?
Gator fans (Gator Nation) tailgate before every home game in the parking lots outside of the stadium. The parking lots that have tailgating include the O-Dome, Normal Hall, West University Avenue, and Hume Hall Parking lot. If you want to learn more about tailgating before a game, you can visit this link.
Also, be sure to visit the Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Bag Policy.
Best Games to Visit for a Florida Gators Match
There are specific teams that are rivals of the Florida Gators that fans look forward to seeing whenever they come to Ben Hill Griffin Stadium for a game. Those teams that are rivals of the Florida Gators are below.
- Florida State
However, no matter who you see at the stadium, you will have a great time. Gator Nation fans are some of the best in college football.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The max seating capacity at the Florida Gators venue is 88,548