Best Food at Banc of California Stadium
Banc of California Stadium is home to LAFC, part of Major League Soccer (MLS), and Angel City FC, National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL). The stadium has been around since 2018, and the official address of the arena is 3939 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, California 90037, which is about 4 miles from downtown LA. Outside of hosting soccer games, the Banc hosts numerous other sports, concerts, and events year-round for fans to enjoy.
Here is the complete food and drink guide to Banc of California Stadium for your next game or event!
Classic Banc of California Stadium Food
- Draft Beer Stand: Fans looking for a wide selection of draft beer to enjoy during a soccer match can head to section 118
- Craft Beer Stand: The craft beer stand is at the East Gate of the arena
- Cocktails on Tap Stand: Fans looking for signature cocktail drinks during a game can head to section 125
- IL Campo Pizza: Cheese and pepperoni pizza, soda, water, beer, and more in sections 104 and 125
- North End Nachos / South End Nachos: Serving up souvenir-loaded Mexican nacho bowls, pretzels, soda, water, and beer in sections 104 and 126
- East Los Eats: Footlong hot dogs, French Fries, veggie fries, chicken tenders, water, soda, beer, and more in section 117
- South End MRKT: Fans looking for quick snacks to pick up during games can head to section 122. You will find ice cream, candy, chips, beer, seltzers, water, wine, and more to enjoy during a soccer match.
New Food at Banc of California Stadium
- LA Rotisserie: Pollo a la Brasa, fries, chicken tenders, beer, and more in section 108
- SEOUL Sausage: Korean fried chicken, waffle fries, chicken sausage, water, soda, beer, cocktails, and more in the Directors Box
- Trejo’s Tacos: Signature barbacoa, chicken, and Jackfruit tacos. Along with that, fans can get chips, beer, margaritas, and more in section 119
- Wolfie’s Hot Chicken: Nashville chicken sandwiches, cheeseburgers, nuggets, burgers, fries, beer, and more in section 133
Classic Dessert Choices
- Popcorn Stand: Serving up popcorn to enjoy during an event in sections 107 and 127
- Sweets Shop: Cotton candy, ice cream, churros, popcorn, mini pancakes, and more in section 125
Can Fans Bring Outside Food to an LAFC Match?
According to the team’s official site, all outside food can’t be brought into the stadium by fans. However, the only two exceptions that stadium staff allow is one sealed plastic water bottle with no more than 20 ounces of fluid. The second exception is if someone needs to bring food for a baby or has a medical reason to bring in specific items.
Please be sure to visit the official A-Z guide of the team to get the full low down of what you can and can’t bring to the stadium.
Finally, check out the Banc of California Stadium parking guide before driving to the arena to see where the nearby parking lots are.
Can You Smoke Inside the Los Angeles Football Club Venue?
No smoking is allowed inside the stadium on game day or at any event.
Popular Games Against LAFC
LAFC is arguably one of the most famous clubs in Major League Soccer, which means most games will be a sellout at the venue. The match that draws the most passion from the home fans is when Los Angeles Galaxy comes to the arena. When the game is between LA, it is known as El Trafico.
Outside of games against Los Angeles Galaxy, other games draw much attention each year. Those games are when the Seattle Sounders, Portland Timbers, Austin FC, and Nashville SC come to town.
What is the Max Seating Capacity at the Venue?
The max seating capacity for a soccer match is 22,000.