Best Food at AT&T Center
AT&T Center is home to the San Antonio Spurs basketball team and was the home of the San Antonio Stars, who were a WNBA team from 2003-2017 before moving to Las Vegas. The venue is at 1 AT&T Center Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78219, and opened in 2002. In addition to hosting games, the venue also has plenty of concerts, events, and shows year-round for fans to enjoy.
Here is the AT&T Center Food guide!
Classic AT&T Center Food
- H-E-B Fan Zone: Boneless wings, BBQ plates, build your own tacos, brisket sandwiches, chicken tenders, fries, nachos, beer, water, and more in many locations
- Fans Favs Express: Popcorn, chips, candy, water, hot dogs, and more are at many kiosks at the venue
- Rock & Brews: Fans looking for a sports bar atmosphere before home games can head to the 100 level at the stadium. At the Rock & Brews, fans will have classic NBA game food like burgers, fries, beers, and more.
- Whataburger: Serving up classic burgers, chicken sandwiches, fries, salads, and more at the venue
- Burger Kitchen: Get signature burgers with loads of options to customize your sandwich. This area of the venue sits next to the Jack Daniels Bar.
New Food at AT&T Center
- Tito’s Vodka Bar: Get frozen cocktails, specialty drinks, beer, and other alcoholic beverages in the Fan Zone
- AI-Powered Zippin Drink Market: Out on the plaza level, fans can grab water and beer and walk out without any contact with fans or guests. To use this contact-less service, fans will need to preload their credit card on the Zippin app.
- Jack Daniels Bar: Out in the center plaza level, fans can get boozy frozen cocktails and other specialty drinks to enjoy during a game
- Tenders Love and Chicken: Serving chicken sandwiches, fries, beer, water, and more in the Fan Zone area.
- Chef’s Street Tacos: Out in the Charter and Plaza levels, fans can get pulled pork, chicken, and other types of Mexican tacos with loads of veggies, sauces, and more
- River Walk: Fans looking for stir fry with veggies, proteins, rice, and more can head over to this kiosk at the venue
- Out of Town Kitchen: Serving up mac and cheese sandwiches out in section 208
- Texas Tequila Bar: Serving up margaritas and other specialty drinks out on the Terrace Level
Classic Dessert Choices
- Nitro Ice Cream: Serving up many different ice cream flavors for fans to enjoy
- Blue Bell Waffle Cone: There are multiple ice cream stands around the NBA venue that gives out ice cream in waffle cones for fans to enjoy
- In-seat vendors: You will see concession stand workers walking up and down the aisle with cotton candy to enjoy during a game to purchase
Can You Bring Outside Food into AT&T Center?
Fans can’t bring any outside food into AT&T Center.
Can You Smoke in the Facility?
According to the AT&T Center’s official website, there is no smoking anywhere inside or 500 feet of the venue.
Popular Matches Against the San Antiono Spurs
Certain Spurs games during the regular season draw more fan interest than others. The big regular season NBA matches are when the Los Angeles Lakers, Phoenix Suns, Dallas Mavericks, and Houston Rockets visit. Other popular games are when the Utah Jazz, Los Angeles Kings, and New Orleans Pelicans come to town.
Check out the AT&T Center Parking guide before heading over to a game!
What is the Seating Capacity at AT&T Center?
For an NBA game, AT&T Center can hold 18,418 fans. For other concerts, games, events, and shows, the venue can open up to more seating.