Best Food at American Family Field (Previously Miller Park)
American Family Field is the ballpark home to the MLB Milwaukee Brewers team out in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Brewers continue to be one of the most entertaining and competitive club in the league. Since 2001, Miller Park has continued to add new food and drink choices for Brewers fans to enjoy each season. In 2023, fans can take advantage of the 414 value menu, which means every item is only $4.
Below are some of the best food and drink options at Miller Park!
Classic American Family Field Food Choices
- Traditional Food Options: Brats, Nachos, pretzels, bratwurst, and Hotdogs
- Bernie’s Bavarian Pretzel: Soft German styled pretzels dipped in cheese
- Loaded Fries: Fans looking to share a snack with friends can pick up the loaded fries. The loaded fries come in many flavors including buffalo chicken and southwest chicken. Head over to section 112.
- Soft Pretzel: Fans can get soft pretzels at stands 110, 118, 125, 127, 204, 214, 224, 345, 421, and 431
- Grilled Cheese: Classic grilled cheese sandwiches and more in sections 129, 333, and 425
- Impossible Nachos: Loaded nachos, beer, soda, water, and more in section 111 and 226
- Cheese Curds: Fans can get cheese fries and more at many of the concession stands throughout the venue
- Zaffiro’s Pizza: Fans looking for Italian pizza including cheese, pepperoni, and smore can head to sections 103, 123, and 208.
New Food at American Family Field
- 414 Value Menu: New in 2023, fans can get four items for $4 each. The items include a junior hot dog, cracker jack, soda, and nachos. You can find the 414 value menu across many different concession stands throughout the venue
- Elote en Vaso: Gluten-free grilled corn with a hint of chili powder, jalapeno, cheese, and more
- Twister Cheese Fry (Wisconsin Ultimate Cheese Fry): Crispy craft beer twister fries dipped in Sargento cheddar cheese sauce and cheese curds
- AJ Bombers Burgers: Offering burgers, Klement’s sausages, and brats, cheese curds, custards, and more. Head over to sections 107, 117, 125, 210, and 228 to get in line!
- Smoke Shack: BBQ chicken sandwich with chipotle sauce, lime juice, horseradish sauce, and more
- Street-za- Pizza: Fans looking for brick oven pizza with many different options can head to sections 123 and 208
- The Yelit Melt: The name comes from Milwaukee Brewers, Christian Yellich. This melt is a grilled cheese sandwich that you can find in section 129
Classic Dessert Choices
- Pearl Sugar Waffle: Belgium style liege waffles loaded with powder sugar, chocolate, and more
- Pete’s Pops: Offering popsicle flavors including salted watermelon lemonade, red berry, malted chocolate, avocado, fudgesicle, ice coffee, and more.
- Candy: Fans can get candy at many of the concession stands throughout the venue
- Dippin Dots: The classic ice cream stand in sections 108, 125, 207, 231, 336, 414, and 431
Can you Bring Food and Drinks into American Family Field?
You can bring outside food into Miller Park. If you plan to do so, put that into a clear plastic bag.
Regarding drinks, you can’t bring in any liquid that includes glass, cans, containers, and any type of alcohol.
Also, be sure to visit the American Family Field Bag Policy page to see what you can and can’t bring into the venue.
Can you Smoke in the Facility?
There is no smoking in any of the seats at the stadium. However, there are designated smoking areas on the plaza near right field. Check out this link to learn more.
Most Popular Matches Against the Milwaukee Brewers
Of late, the Milwaukee Brewers have been one of the more consistent teams in the National League. With their high-win percentage during the season, fans support their team at home. Some of the more popular matches against the Milwaukee Brewers include the Los Angeles Dodgers, San Franciso Giants, and San Diego Padres.
Fans looking to save money on baseball ticket prices should consider going to games during the weekday. Weekday baseball games will always be cheaper than catching a game on the weekend. Some cheap games against the Milwaukee Brewers include the Miami Marlins, Cincinnati Reds, Colorado Rockies, and Arizona Diamondbacks.
What is the Average Attendance at American Family Field?
In 2023, the average attendance at a Brewers game is over 28k fans. That puts the Brewers roughly around the top ten mark for attendance in 2023.
American Family Field can hold a crowd attendance of 41,900.
Conclusion: American Family Field Food
In conclusion, American Family Field has some of the best food options to try at any ballpark in the game today. With a retractable roof, you can always expect baseball games to occur without worrying about the weather. In addition to great food, Miller Park is known for great tailgate parties before the first pitch, so arrive early for that. Finally, you can also witness the Milwaukee Brewers Sausage Race live!
Also, one neat thing about the venue is the slide-out in the left field. After a Brewers home run, look out in the left field to see their mascot slide down in celebration. American Family Field is the only ballpark in MLB to have a mascot go down a slide in celebration during a match.
Finally, if you are looking for American Family Field parking, you can visit that link as well. Visiting that link will share tips on where to park and save money when visiting the venue for a game or event. Also, you can also read my review of the venue here.
Popular Baseball Blogs
What Does OPS Mean in Baseball?
How Long is a Minor League Baseball Game?
What Does Whip Mean in Baseball?