Best Food at America First Field
America First Field (originally Rio Tinto Stadium) is home to Real Salt Lake, a Major League Soccer member. The stadium opened in 2008 at 9256 S State St, Sandy, Utah 84070. Outside of hosting MLS games, the venue is also home to numerous concerts and other events for residents in the Salt Lake City area.
Here is the complete food and drink guide at American First Field.
Classic America First Field Food
- J Dawgs: Hot dogs, sausages, water, soda, beer, and more out in section 25
- Tap Works: Serving up a wide selection of craft beer and more in section 29
- City Grill: Chicken tenders, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries, soda, water, beer, and more in section 27
- My Pie: New York-style pizzas out in section 30
- Grab n Go: Fans looking for quick snacks, vegetarian wraps, and more can do so in section 32
New Food at America First Field Food
- Hawaiian Header BBQ: Hawaiin rice bowls with protein out behind section 18
- Chili Verde: Tacos, burritos, cheese, nachos, water, soda, beer, and more in section 26
- R&R BBQ: Offering up some of the best Utah BBQ food options for fans to enjoy out in 233
- Blaze of Thunder: Nashville hot chicken sandwiches, water, soda, beer, and more out in section 235
- Chilito: Serving up chili, nachos, and more in the South End Supporters section
- Bohemian Brewery: Serving up brats, local brews, pretzels, mustard, cheese, and more out in section 9
Classic Dessert Choices
- Float On: Serving up ice cream floats, cookie dough, and more out behind section 18
- Totally Nutz: Roasted nuts with cinnamon out in section 33
- Roonies: Ice cream bars and sandwiches out on the East Concourse
- Royal Feast: Churros with whip cream and chocolate sauce out in section 203
Can Fans Bring Outside Food or Drinks to an RSL Game?
Except for one clear plastic sealed water bottle up to 32 ounces, all other outside food and drinks can’t be brought into the stadium for home games. However, there are exceptions if you have a specific food allergy and must bring in something during the game. Be sure to check out the official matchday guide of RSL to learn more about that exception.
Popular Bars and Restaurants Near the Real Salt Lake Stadium
Some nearby bars and restaurants near the stadium to visit on the game day include Crown Burgers, So Grill Korean BBQ and Sushi, and the Sizzler. Also, there is a Starbucks, Subway, and Club 90 near the stadium.
Also, visit the America First Field Parking guide before driving to the venue to see where to park. Visiting the link can help you save money on parking for a soccer game.
Can You Smoke Inside RSL Stadium?
According to the official guide of RSL, there is no smoking nor designated smoking areas inside the stadium. Be sure to visit the official A-Z guide to learn more about the smoking policy before heading into the stadium.
Popular Matches Against Real Salt Lake
The nearest rival of Real Salt Lake is Colorado Rapids. When these two squads play against each other, it is known as the Rocky Mountain Cup.
Outside of the Rocky Mountain Cup, there are other games that fans look forward to each season. Those games are against LAFC, Seattle Sounders, Portland Timbers, and Los Angeles Galaxy. Most Western Conference games are more important for RSL than when an Eastern Conference team comes and visits.
What is the Max Seating Capacity
The max seating capacity for a soccer game at Rio Tinto Stadium is 20,213. However, if the event is a concert, the total capacity can increase by a few thousand more.